The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Embedded Commands (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

The Magical Mesmerizer
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of The Magical Mesmerizer
I was wanting to learn how to implant embedded messages, Is their a book that I can learn how to do this, or are their any hypnotists or anyone that can teach me this, I'd really like to study and learn how to do this.
Daniel Santos
View Profile
Special user
562 Posts

Profile of Daniel Santos
I think you'll find this very helpful:

http://www.ericksonian.info/newsletter%20archive.html

Don't Click the link unless you really want to Greatly increase your knowledge of the subject. I was browsing around online and I was searching for the exact same thing and came across this site, and you know how You feel good when you finally accomplish something...maybe You will feel the same way every time you learn a pattern, won't you?

Good luck!

(LOL I gave it my best shot.)
leapinglizards
View Profile
Inner circle
1263 Posts

Profile of leapinglizards
And of course as you Enjoy those, you will also find that You can find other books with embedded commands equally enjoyable.

Patters Of The Hypnotic Techniques of Milton Erickson Vol 1 and 2 would be required reading if I were going to make any suggestions... but then, you can choose not to read them, or you can be completely effective with things like embedded commands and other language patters that may over whelm your conscious mind in a way that allows your unconscious processes are already beginning to unfold those tightly held beliefs so that they allow you to breath deeply from the chest relaxing thoroughly as you Begin to experiment with embedded commands every day.

Which leads one to ask the questions... How quickly do you think you can Go In To A Trance Now!
Leaping Lizards!!! Who knew it was possible.
<BR>
<BR>www.LeapingLizardsMagic.com
Daniel Santos
View Profile
Special user
562 Posts

Profile of Daniel Santos
LOL That's great.

The Magical Mesmerizer, I'm sure you'll find that It is very easy to accept the advice posted above. Would you prefer to learn one pattern a day or two? Whatever your choice, you will realize that You will be motivated to practice each pattern until you are comfortable with it. I'm not sure whether or not you would rather start now or in five minutes, but either way You will have confidence in your new talent as you practice.

You can Learn as many patterns as you can, because you will find that they are very useful.You reading this means you are very much interested in this subject. You may also begin to notice that the more you read the less you care about your surroundings...Are you not yet beginning to feel relaxed? Before you begin to explore more about this topic, you'll find that your work will be easier if you Breathe deeply...and as you continue to do so, Concentrate on sending a wave of relaxation throughout your whole body, removing the stresses from the day...as your muscles go limp like a wet, heavy rag, you will notice the urge to just Close your eyes. I'm not sure whether it will happen in 1 minute or 5, but let nature take its course as you Begin to drift into a beautiful state of relaxation...

Upone awakening, maybe you'll find that You will be much more energized and confident in all that you do, and you will also be ready to Start learning.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Oh Gawd. A little bit of knowlege really is a dangerous thing.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Daniel Santos
View Profile
Special user
562 Posts

Profile of Daniel Santos
LOL I was waiting for you to mention something. Smile
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Actually it is a facinating study. Look at any of the web sites of people selling the hypnosis courses. They use them constantly! and quite well I may add.

The catch is they can't teach you about them, or you realise they are using them to manipulate you.

A good infomercial has some too.

Incidently most good marketing books have at least a chapter on the subject.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Daniel Santos
View Profile
Special user
562 Posts

Profile of Daniel Santos
I totally agree. Ever since I started looking into the topic, I've seen the techniques used a lot. There was one site somebody showed me and it was REALLY bad...lol I'll try to find it so you can see what I mean.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Oh I bet I have seen them. There are lots of them.

I just don't like the way they insult your intelligence.

It is funny because they never teach the techniques, so by definition have to turn out sub standard performers.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
HypnotizeAmerica
View Profile
Veteran user
399 Posts

Profile of HypnotizeAmerica
Might have to start using this in some ad copy and get people to start booking me.
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21263 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
Problem is when you get found out people feel as if you are insulting your intelligence.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
The Magical Mesmerizer
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of The Magical Mesmerizer
Thanks guysI was wondering I saw a TV show yesterday, it was fiction but it had a teacher play music for her class and it had hidden messages asking for flowers, candy, and apples, and the next day the students brought her either flowers, candy, or apples to her, I saw a show also where a guy used it on a girl to get her to like him and it worked until she finally snaped out of it, but I was wondering if anything like that is real with hidden subliminal messages cause I'd love to learn about it if it is real.
Lee Darrow
View Profile
V.I.P.
Chicago, IL USA
3588 Posts

Profile of Lee Darrow
Without having seen the show, it's hard to comment. If you are talking subliminals as in recorded below the level of hearing - where the "commands" cannot be heard, that's pretty much a myth. A command has to be heard to be responded to.

Not to mention that most sublimninal recordings are done in a dynamic range that home playback systems simply cannot reproduce and, hence, are NOT playing back at all!

On the other hand, embedded commands, using Ericksonian language, can get some results, but the structuring of them has to be tailored to the individual - a blanket program of them such as in a musical recording, would have a very low probability of working on a large audience.

You might want to do some actual research on this, as opposed to relying on a fictionalized depiction from a TV drama for your source material.

Respectfully,

Lee Darrow, C.H.
http://www.leedarrow.com
<BR>"Because NICE Matters!"
Daniel Santos
View Profile
Special user
562 Posts

Profile of Daniel Santos
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Embedded Commands (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL