The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Andrew normansell 100% commerical COMEDY STAND UP (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

God-glorified
View Profile
Special user
697 Posts

Profile of God-glorified
Hey guys, has anyone seen this DVD? The content reads for many of the routines to be hilarious especially club workers, yet I havent heard too much about this guy.
Any info would be great.
Thanks
Ephes. 2:8-9

For by GRACE are ye saved through faith; and that NOT OF YOURSELVES: it is the gift of God: NOT OF WORKS, lest any man should boast.
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13425 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
Me neither but I'd like to know.
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
bond19
View Profile
Inner circle
Blackpool, England
1338 Posts

Profile of bond19
Frank, wheres your picture gone? Is a new one on the way?
Cane and Able
View Profile
New user
The Great White North
82 Posts

Profile of Cane and Able
I'm positive some other people have reviewed this DVD. Just do a search on the Café.
sleightofand
View Profile
Regular user
London, UK
188 Posts

Profile of sleightofand
Come on, any more on this dvd!!
korttihai_82
View Profile
Inner circle
Finland
1880 Posts

Profile of korttihai_82
I checked it at friends house some time ago and I have to say that I didn't like it much. It wasnt really stand-up magic that would be visible enough for the real world. It was more like common card tricks done on the stage. there was few decent gags that someone might be able to incorporate into their act and rather nice version of cards across for those who are not into palming, but other than that... I would stay away off it or at least get other opinion before investing any money on it.

J-M
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Andrew normansell 100% commerical COMEDY STAND UP (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL