The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Kozak live dvd (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

God-glorified
View Profile
Special user
697 Posts

Profile of God-glorified
Does anyone know of Kozak's comedy club and magic work and or has seen this DVD?
I would like to know if this is a good performance of a comic magic worker or what.
Thanks
Ephes. 2:8-9

For by GRACE are ye saved through faith; and that NOT OF YOURSELVES: it is the gift of God: NOT OF WORKS, lest any man should boast.
God-glorified
View Profile
Special user
697 Posts

Profile of God-glorified
Just bringing it back up one last time.......has ANYONE seen this DVD or the guy??
Thanks, wont keep bringin to the top again but just one last try.

For by GRACE are ye saved through faith; and that NOT OF YOURSELVES: it is the gift of God: NOT OF WORKS, lest any man should boast.
Ken Dumm
View Profile
Inner circle
1213 Posts

Profile of Ken Dumm
Haven't seen the DVD, but Paul is one of the nicest and funniest guys around. He's currently working on "The World's Greatest Magic Show" at the Greek Isles in Las Vegas. He used to tour comedy clubs for years and has been in Vegas for a couple of years now. I'm not sure where the footage for the DVD came from, but the comedy club show was for adults only. Paul did afternoon matinee shows at some of the comedy clubs he worked. Those shows were strictly for families and he did a great job entertaining everyone at those shows. I took my 9 year old to his show in Vegas last year and we were very impressed with his portion of the show.

So I'm not sure were the footage on his newest DVD was shot, but if it's current and from the show he works in Vegas, I know you won't be disappointed. Do a search for Kozak on this site. He marketed his long salt pour last year and it was reviewed in the tricks section.

Ken
God-glorified
View Profile
Special user
697 Posts

Profile of God-glorified
Thanks Ken I appreciate it, Ill pick up the vid soon!

joey
View Profile
New user
montreal,canada
57 Posts

Profile of joey
Hi!
As Ken mentioned above, Kozak has been around for years, performing in comedy clubs, and comedy TV specials.I Have never seen him perform live, but I have seen him perform some of his comedy magic routines on various tv shows over the years. He is a pretty funny character, wild and crazy fun kind of guy. An Excellent magician. You can catch a video on almost any magic dealers web site where you can see video demos of magic effects being performed,and that sell his latest marketed effect Long Salt Pour.

Joey
God-glorified
View Profile
Special user
697 Posts

Profile of God-glorified
Thanks Joey Ill take a look for that vid

Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
20586 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
I don't know of the DVD. I know of Paul and he really is worth watching live any chance you get.

I have been disappointed by DVD's before, but I can't imagine being disappointed by one of his.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
God-glorified
View Profile
Special user
697 Posts

Profile of God-glorified
Thanks danny soon I'm gonna try to get the DVD and when I do ill post a review

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Kozak live dvd (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2023 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL