The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Bicycle cards in bulk (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

VcosNJ
View Profile
Inner circle
1179 Posts

Profile of VcosNJ
Anyone know any good online dealers or shops selling bike cards in bulk cheap? I've heard people mention Costco, but I'm looking to buy online. I'm tired of buying them by the pack at the store and at the rate I'm going, my cards are dying quick. Smile
NeoMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
I have...
2017 Posts

Profile of NeoMagic
See and download my latest free card-suits-themed desktop wallpaper | HERE
tunafish
View Profile
Regular user
Everett, Wa
137 Posts

Profile of tunafish
The cheapest place to get them is Sam's. You can buy a dozen decks of Bicycle cards for around $13.00. You can't even get them this cheap if you buy them from the U.S.Card Playing Company by the gross.

Matt
Zazz
View Profile
Veteran user
California
315 Posts

Profile of Zazz
I agree with Tunafish. Sam's or Costco is probably your best bet if you have one in your area and if you are already a member. If you buy them directly from the stores you save on shipping/handling.

~ Dan
VcosNJ
View Profile
Inner circle
1179 Posts

Profile of VcosNJ
Thanks guys!
mc_magi
View Profile
Special user
Vancouver, BC
949 Posts

Profile of mc_magi
Costco, the last time I saw, had 12 pack for 9 dollars ==+ Canadian too.
But they aren't rider back packs. so..,
sodman12
View Profile
Special user
raleigh
601 Posts

Profile of sodman12
Just go anywhere online and you can buy like 125 box.
you can fool all of the people some of the time and some of the people all the time but never all of the people all the time.
beaker
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of beaker
Here's an uninformed question............what exactly is a rider-back? I buy my cards at Costco, Bicycle Poker 808's, what would make them a rider back?

Beaker
xformer7
View Profile
Veteran user
Central NJ
309 Posts

Profile of xformer7
Quote:
On 2006-03-20 09:51, beaker wrote:
Here's an uninformed question............what exactly is a rider-back? I buy my cards at Costco, Bicycle Poker 808's, what would make them a rider back?

Beaker

Those are the "Rider Back." Should have that descriptor on the face of the cardbox in addition to the "Poker 808" (at least mine does).
scorch
View Profile
Inner circle
1480 Posts

Profile of scorch
Quote:
On 2006-03-20 09:51, beaker wrote:

All questions are by definition uninformed - that's what makes them questions! Unless it's a rhetorical question that answers itself, but that's a different story...

The bicycle decks are called rider backs because of the angels or cherubs or whatever they are on the design. They are riding bicycles. Rider backs, Bicycles, same thing.
Larry Barnowsky
View Profile
Inner circle
Cooperstown, NY where bats are made from
4770 Posts

Profile of Larry Barnowsky
I bought a dozen bikes at BJs for about a buck a deck.
ShawnB
View Profile
Special user
728 Posts

Profile of ShawnB
Good deals here...

http://www.batteriesandbutter.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?

Shawn.
Shawn.
Snidini
View Profile
Special user
776 Posts

Profile of Snidini
Since we're on the subject of Bike cards, how different printed backs, NOT including COLORS do they make? I just picked up few decks of League backs not realizing the "riders" weren't on them. I was surprised. Guess I have been used to seeing "riders" for years and never realized there existed other backs.
Snidini
View Profile
Special user
776 Posts

Profile of Snidini
I just got my questions answered, and then some, with a new forum posted just under this.

Snidini
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Bicycle cards in bulk (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL