The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Funny April Fools day pranks (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
moosemanty
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of moosemanty
Any one know any good April Fools day pranks? Something funny and unheard of.
thePyramidWithin
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of thePyramidWithin
Hmm...I'm not sure. You could put lipstick on your bosses telephone (where he puts his ear) and ring him.
Uhmm...that's pretty cheesy. Smile
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11159 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
Take out a classified ad in a local paper to sell someone's real nice car, real cheap... then put lipstick on the phone!
~michael baker
The Magic Company
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1999 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
Screw a co-workers lunch box/toolbox/briefcase down to a table, use plenty of screws. Fill it about 3/4's full with urethane spray foam, making certain all the articles are still in the box/case. Then close it and walk away. Make sure they won't open it for a good hour. Never admit you did it! Ever. I've only heard of it being done once, it is hateful and evil. But it is fun to think about.

Get some NP1 (a type of very good caulk) squirt it under the door handles of random vehicles (It take a long time to set and is very difficult to clean off of anything set or not).

Load exploding pens and set them on the tables people fill out their checks and stuff with at a bank, hey, make it several banks.

Find a heavily trafficked area of a local strip mall or street side curb, get a tree branch without leaves and hide behind it, wait for the passersby to take notice and jump out at them. I don't know why I find that funny.

Give million dollar bills to bums. Better yet, set up a ten dollar bill with an ITR, put it in a tip cup and as you walk away pull it back out, try to make sure your a few feet away if possible.

You know, you could set the working parts of the exploding pens up sans the pen and put them underneath area toilet bowl lids.

You probably shouldn't do any of those things....
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
Jordini
View Profile
Inner circle
2766 Posts

Profile of Jordini
Quote:
On 2006-03-21 01:09, Josh Riel wrote:
Screw a co-workers lunch box/toolbox/briefcase down to a table, use plenty of screws. Fill it about 3/4's full with urethane spray foam, making certain all the articles are still in the box/case. Then close it and walk away. Make sure they won't open it for a good hour. Never admit you did it! Ever. I've only heard of it being done once, it is hateful and evil. But it is fun to think about.

Get some NP1 (a type of very good caulk) squirt it under the door handles of random vehicles (It take a long time to set and is very difficult to clean off of anything set or not).

Load exploding pens and set them on the tables people fill out their checks and stuff with at a bank, hey, make it several banks.

Find a heavily trafficked area of a local strip mall or street side curb, get a tree branch without leaves and hide behind it, wait for the passersby to take notice and jump out at them. I don't know why I find that funny.

Give million dollar bills to bums. Better yet, set up a ten dollar bill with an ITR, put it in a tip cup and as you walk away pull it back out, try to make sure your a few feet away if possible.

You know, you could set the working parts of the exploding pens up sans the pen and put them underneath area toilet bowl lids.

You probably shouldn't do any of those things....

Oh, how about burning down your school.

C'mon they're supposed to be jokes. You're supposed to fool someone, not harm their belongings. When you say "April fools" the person should be laughing and slightly embarrassed, not crying or ready to kill you.

It's also my birthday that day....(no joke, it really is).
AntonDreaming
View Profile
Special user
Gloucester by the sea
622 Posts

Profile of AntonDreaming
If your friend has a girlfriend swing by and return that XXX adult movie "he lent you" when he denies its his he'll just be digging a hole.

Anton James
moosemanty
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of moosemanty
^^^^^^ that would be really funny. I am in eighth grade so most of those I probably wouldn't be able to do but I will do my use my useual pranks like super glueing quarters to the cement and throwing stink bombs in the soda machines or like was mentioned use my ITR as a bill retractor.
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1999 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
Quote:
When you say "April fools" the person should be laughing and slightly embarrassed, not crying or ready to kill you.

Don't worry, I'd still be laughing. That's all I care about.
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
evanthx
View Profile
Regular user
Seattle, WA
197 Posts

Profile of evanthx
Here's something I did to my boss...it wasn't for April Fools, but I was still pretty pleased with it.

http://www.evan.org/Fun/foil/index.htm
Jeremy L.
View Profile
Special user
800 Posts

Profile of Jeremy L.
Someone has too much time on their hands...
How long did that take you?
Jeremy L.
Do you buy ethically?
Magic Fakes
Darius666
View Profile
Veteran user
London
368 Posts

Profile of Darius666
The old clingfilm over the toilet seat, classic Smile .......
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
6018 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
My son loves playing World of Warcraft, so I screen copied the link and plaster a big sign saying he was barred from warcraft because of illegal character actions.

When he clicked on the button he got a full screen picture with this box message.

He scream yelled, and kept say No NO! No!. for about a minute, then I said April fools! and told he what I did....It was a good one...

He got me back by putting mint toothpaste between two Oreo cookie halves. The cookie tasted rather good!
Dennis Michael
Jeremy L.
View Profile
Special user
800 Posts

Profile of Jeremy L.
How did you think they made mint Oreos? Smile
Jeremy L.
Do you buy ethically?
Magic Fakes
Utkarsh Sinha
View Profile
Regular user
Goa, India
137 Posts

Profile of Utkarsh Sinha
Here is a serious reply.

Do a balducci... surrounded. Then laugh at those unfortunate ones who really see you levitating!

:D
Want jaadu?!

"Reality is a mere illusion, although a very persistent one" - Albert Einstein

http://liquidmetal.in
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2758 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
There's no such things as a "funny" April Fools day prank.
"There's no time to lose," I heard her say.
"Catch your dreams before they slip away."
"Dying all the time, lose your dreams and you could lose your mind.
Ain't life unkind?"
tian_ci
View Profile
Elite user
Knoxville, TN
477 Posts

Profile of tian_ci
SHOCK PIN!!!!
yes that's funny everytime. =)
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1999 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
I've found every practical joke I've ever done was funny, I always laugh. However, when done against me, well that's just poor taste. If done to someone else by someone else, that is also funny. See it's a matter of setting rules and precedents. You only have to alert everyone as what is funny and what isn't. Show them how funny you think it is when you do it, and how angry you get when it is done to you. Easy.
Corey Harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City, MO
1229 Posts

Profile of Corey Harris
My mom used to do april fools pranks to me all the time when I was little. I hated it, mostly because I always fell for it. The first april fools after I turned 16 and started driving I called my mom frantically at work and told her that I was at the hospital and that I had ran over the neighbors kid. I told her that it didn't look like he was going to make it, and she started freaking out. It was nice. I am so evil. Another good one for you. There is a wrestler that I have worked shows with several times before. No one likes him, he is one of the biggest jerks I met, Well a bunch of us got together while he was in the ring wrestling and filled his back with our own well,...crap...lol.. It was good times. But that stuff happens in wrestling lockerrooms all the time. Nothing like a good rib to start off the month.
Joey Stalin
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
1077 Posts

Profile of Joey Stalin
Put a ketchup packet with a small cut in the edge between the toilet seat and the toilet bowl. The next persos to sit on that is sure to have an invasive doctors appointment... Smile I forget where I heard that one.
-A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic.
-It is easier to fight for one's principles than to live up to them.
-The secret impresses no one. The trick you use it for is everything.

See you space cowboy...
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1999 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
I like that one Joey. Your mom is more laid back than mine Corey, she would have died on the spot.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Funny April Fools day pranks (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.34 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL