The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Solo X (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

james_magic
View Profile
Regular user
Australia
124 Posts

Profile of james_magic
Hello,
Just writing to say i just bought Andrew Mayne's "Solo X" and loved it!
I also bought his pocket levitator a couple of years ago.
Has anyone else bought his other books of effects?
I'm interested in buying his other products, i was just wondering i they are any good, like if they have good or bad angle problems? Thanx, James
Dr. Jakks
View Profile
Special user
832 Posts

Profile of Dr. Jakks
Get his "ILLUSION" book ASAP. It is THE book for illusions( unless you have money to waste).

Jakks
skilusion
View Profile
New user
49 Posts

Profile of skilusion
I bought his Shock Magic: Vol 1 and it is really good it is kind of short but it was also pretty cheap. I can't wait until Vol 2 comes out to see what is in it. I have never heard of his "ILLUSION" book is it new or is it older?
skilusion
Gracy_hm
View Profile
Regular user
Atlanta
195 Posts

Profile of Gracy_hm
Illusion Book is the name of the book he refers to and it is KICKS a**!!! I have gotten allot from this book and expanded many ideas to desighn my own illusions.
I am a big fan of his stuff!

If you liked Shock F/X but felt it didn't have enough magic for you look at his Shock F/X Video Magic for mutants.

All Andrew Mynes stuff is sold through him on his site http://www.weirdthings.com

Take care,
Kyle B.
Supriemer
View Profile
New user
South Bend, IN
50 Posts

Profile of Supriemer
I just ordered it a few weeks ago, and can't wait to see what it has to offer!
"Kristopher Supriemer"

"Good things come to those who wait...but only what's left by those who hustle."
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2258 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
I really enjoyed the Shock F/X video! It's awesome! For those of you who've seen it, is it worth it to get the Shock F/X book too or is there not enough extra stuff to warrant a purchase? Smile
wikiro
View Profile
Elite user
NY
435 Posts

Profile of wikiro
I got Mad Mojo I liked it it has great effects but he leaves you hanging on the head twisting tricks. There are 2.

I like the book because it lets you think.
If you punch a wall so hard your knee hurts your goal has been accomplished.

Never Panic!

Wikiro Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Solo X (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL