The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » (Cigsational) My latest E-book release (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jaxon
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Mi.
2537 Posts

Profile of Jaxon
Back when I first released Outsmokin I mentioned to some magicians that I had another cigarette trick I planned to release. At first this just started out as a Torn and restored cigarette routine but as I played around with it over the last year or so I realized it had potential to do a lot more.

Over the last year or so I've come up with other uses for it and finally felt ready to release it. The gimmick is very, very simple but it allows you to do a number of tricks with a borrowed cigarette.

With this gimmick you can do a torn and restored cigarette routine. Not only the white end but the filter end as well. I'm sure other magicians will come up with their own variations and handling's using the gimmick as well.

You can also do a version of Outsmokin with this gimmick and yes it's done with a borrowed cigarette this time. No switching. It's not quite as visual as the original Outsmokin but it's nice to be able to do the same kind of routine with a borrowed cigarette.

You can also do some very nice looking vanishes and productions with it.

Anyway, I have it available on my site now. You can find it by clicking the link to my site in my signature below. You'll find the link to it on the top of my site.

Ron Jaxon

After regaining my ability to hear after 20 years of deafness. I learned that there is magic all around you. The simplest sounds that amazed me you probably ignore. Look and listen around you right now. You'll find something you didn't notice before.
Jaxon
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Mi.
2537 Posts

Profile of Jaxon
I'm looking forward to reading your feedback on this. I don't expect this to get as much attention as Outsmokin did but I've been having fun with it. It is a little harder to work with but more effects are possible and it uses a borrowed cigarette so there's no need to do any switching.

Ron Jaxon

After regaining my ability to hear after 20 years of deafness. I learned that there is magic all around you. The simplest sounds that amazed me you probably ignore. Look and listen around you right now. You'll find something you didn't notice before.
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of image
If you invented it ron I'm getting it
its that simple
it has to be good
View Profile
New user
77 Posts

Profile of image
Great work ron
this ebook has great instructions on how to make the gimmick to what to do with it
great work
highly recommended
Jaxon
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Mi.
2537 Posts

Profile of Jaxon
Thanks image.

I'm glad you like it. It takes a little practice but as you can see in the E-book many tricks are possible with it. Let me know if you have any questions.

Ron Jaxon

Jaxon
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Mi.
2537 Posts

Profile of Jaxon
I just came up with a different variation of Cigsational. It might be to late to include it in the E-book so I'll just explain it here. I'll try to phrase it so those who have Cigsational will understand what I mean.

Make a longer gimmick. This will allow you to do the entire Outsmokin trick with a borrowed cigarette. With this you can also do some more variations of the torn and restored cigarette such as restoring it so the filter is in the middle. I hope you understand what I mean. If you don't and you've picked it up you can Email or PM me and I'll elaborate.

I'll take some pictures and write up this variation. I hate to have to contact everyone who's picked it up and get them a new file but I'll do that if I have to. Or I'll just Email this bonus to those who request it.

Ron Jaxon

tmagic
View Profile
New user
London, Ontario, Canada
4 Posts

Profile of tmagic
Hello Ron,

This eBook interests me, however, I do some work with children, and was wondering if your gimmick would work (or could be made to work) with a crayon.

Thanks!
Terry.
Jaxon
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Mi.
2537 Posts

Profile of Jaxon
Hmm

No this wouldn't work with a crayon but I know a few neat tricks you can do with them. Email me and I'll reply with some of the details.

Ron Jaxon

CoinMan21
View Profile
Elite user
China
442 Posts

Profile of CoinMan21
Will there be a demo vid for this new release?
I am interested to see how it compares to the Kennedy version which I use.
Jaxon
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Mi.
2537 Posts

Profile of Jaxon
I'll get a video up soon.

Ron Jaxon

CoinMan21
View Profile
Elite user
China
442 Posts

Profile of CoinMan21
Thanks Ron, will keep an eye for it.
Mind_Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
The Sunshine State USA
1239 Posts

Profile of Mind_Magic
Dear Ron:
Like Terry, I work with Kids too and it would be nice to look at this gimmick for crayons and straws.
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
United Kingdom
9096 Posts

Profile of pegasus
This really needs a demo up on the website in order to get a good idea of the possibilities of this effect.
Jaxon
View Profile
Inner circle
Kalamazoo, Mi.
2537 Posts

Profile of Jaxon
I'll try to get one up there.

Ron Jaxon

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » (Cigsational) My latest E-book release (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL