The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Puzzle me this... » » What is the difference between men and women? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Steve Martin
View Profile
Inner circle
1119 Posts

Profile of Steve Martin
A woman wants one man to satisfy her every need.
A man wants every woman to satisfy his one need.
Any man who reads too much and uses his own brain too little falls into lazy habits of thinking.
Albert Einstein
Nir Dahan
View Profile
Inner circle
Munich, Germany
1390 Posts

Profile of Nir Dahan
A woman didn't come home one night, the next day she told her husband she slept at a (female) friend's place.
the husband called his wife's 10 best friends, none of them knew what he was talking about.

a man didn't come home one night, the next day he told his wife he slept at a (male) friend's place.
the wife called her husband's 10 best friends, 8 confirmed the fact he slept over and 2 even insisted he is still there...
Howdydoodat
View Profile
New user
Nick Brown
26 Posts

Profile of Howdydoodat
How to impress a woman: Wine her,dine her, kiss, cuddle and call her, laugh with her, cry with her, smile support and surprise her, compliment and romance her, listento her, believe in her, give her flowers, give her confidence, give her love, shop with her, write her love letters, go to the ends of the earth and back again for her.
How to impress a man: Show up naked
TomasB
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden
1143 Posts

Profile of TomasB
Wo [Old English]
n.
Deep distress or misery.

I knew it. Women are only misery before men.

/Tomas
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
4754 Posts

Profile of landmark
"A woman without her man is nothing!"

Woops, wrong punctuation.

Corrected punctuation:

"A woman: without her, man is nothing!"

Jack Shalom
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Puzzle me this... » » What is the difference between men and women? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL