The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Are you a Lefty or Righty? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Peedlkyle
View Profile
New user
I live in my house
98 Posts

Profile of Peedlkyle
Bowling-Right handed
Ball Throwing-Left
Scissors-Right
Magic-Left (usually)
I think with the french drop the empty hand is the one doing the slight, as it has more acting to do.
DL-Left
Elmsley Count-Right to left
Mouse-Right
Phone-Left
I agree with you, being forced into this world of right-handers has it's downsides. I read once or saw on TLC or something that the reason left handers are usally smarter (no offense to others) is that using you reccesive side of your brain actually increases your ability to process information quicker. So everytime I use right-handed scissors I'm exercising my brain...weird. Smile
On the other hand, you have different fingers.
R2
View Profile
Special user
935 Posts

Profile of R2
Mostly a Lefty...and I was severely chastized by my great great grandmother for it....She said it was not proper human behaviour...

What was that all about Nana? I never questioned it but, now I am old enough to know it and nana were silly....
hkwiles
View Profile
Special user
Howard Wiles
797 Posts

Profile of hkwiles
I'm a twin (not identical)

My brother does everything opposite to me.

He writes left-handed ..me right.
He bowls left-handed and bats right handed.I bowl right-handed and bat left handed.

One thing though....we both drive on the lefthand side of the road. Smile Smile

Howard
Beetroot
View Profile
Loyal user
267 Posts

Profile of Beetroot
Mostly right-handed but I deal left handed, cross my arms the way most left handers do and can do most manipulation moves better with my left hand than my right.

However, control of my left arm is worse than my right and I write better with my right than my left but it's still messy.

I'm definitely right legged but I can't jump very well off my right (as it's my left leg that guides the way through the air and it doesn't have a great sense of direction).

Nothing is simple.
aposjf12
View Profile
New user
New York City
91 Posts

Profile of aposjf12
Lefty
Ellen Kotzin
View Profile
Loyal user
UPSTATE, NY
280 Posts

Profile of Ellen Kotzin
I write with my right.
Bat and frisbee with my left.
Eat properly with my left.

I might have been a closet lefty...but who's RIGHT anyway...

Smile

Ellen
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Are you a Lefty or Righty? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL