The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi all » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jahngallo
View Profile
New user
Sweden
5 Posts

Profile of jahngallo
Hi to all of you
My name is Jahn Gallo and I am a professional magician living in Sweden.
Once upon a time, some thirty years ago, I and my wife, Gun, had a dream... A dream about being professional entertainers. But not even in our wildest dreams could we believe that our comedy, our magic would take us to more than 40 countries around the globe!
It has been and still is an enjoyable journey, full of surprises, some let downs, but always interesting and inspiring. A new concept for us is to lecture at magic clubs and at magic conventions. we have drawn from our 30 years of professional experience and created a lecture about "Real World Magic" We are looking forward to be a small part of The Magic Café.
http://www.gallos-lecture.cjb.net
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
Welcome jahngallo. You should have some interesting and informative posts. Looking forward to reading them. Smile Smile
Tommy1324
View Profile
Regular user
Pennsylvania
104 Posts

Profile of Tommy1324
Jahn welcome to the greatest web site for magicians.Both experienced ones like yourself and beginners like me.Looking forward to some of if not all of your posts.
Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
Tommy1324
Lee Marelli
View Profile
Special user
Aurora, Colorado
876 Posts

Profile of Lee Marelli
Welcome!! You have come to the right place. There is something here for everyone. Do not forget to post because that is the real fun of the Café.
"Mentalism is a state of mind." Marelli
Mya Angel
View Profile
Special Assistant
California
1397 Posts

Profile of Mya Angel
Smile Hello jahngallo!

Welcome to the Magic Café!

We are soooooooo glad to have you here. Smile

Please, Enjoy!
Smile Smile Smile

Mya Smile
There is nothing that remains so constant as change. Don't end up like concrete, all mixed up and permanently set. Smile

He who slings mud will surely lose ground.
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1447 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Jahn and Gun Smile Smile Smile
Finally welcome to the Café... Our common friend Manipulix had given you my e-mail before and thanks to this coincidence, I was looking for your arrival. I am suer you will be good addition to the family. Please have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill-one for each...
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
amshake
View Profile
Regular user
164 Posts

Profile of amshake
Welcome!! I hope I can learn as much from you as you can possily teach, you see, you have achived my dreams to be a professional!! Welcome, and I look forward to many conversations!!
Magic Geek
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
5077 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Welcome to the Café, Jahn and Gun: It's a real honor to have you with us. I'm sure we'll all be anxiously looking forward to your posts.

Dave
Where the magic begins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi all » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL