The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hellooo » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Alikzam
View Profile
Elite user
433 Posts

Profile of Alikzam
Hello,

My name is Leif and I've been performing magic since I was 8 years old. I am now 17 years old and have performed over 550 shows. So I do have lots of experince at a young age. I live in Canada BC so its hard for me to get into the magic community in real life, so mybe I can get some connections on here and learn some magic.
Tommy1324
View Profile
Regular user
Pennsylvania
104 Posts

Profile of Tommy1324
Welcome to the Café Leif.Enjoy your time here.Have a snack on me. Smile Smile Smile
Tommy1324
Lee Marelli
View Profile
Special user
Aurora, Colorado
876 Posts

Profile of Lee Marelli
Welcome!! You have come to the right place. There is something here for everyone. Do not forget to post because that is the real fun of the Café.
"Mentalism is a state of mind." Marelli
Mya Angel
View Profile
Special Assistant
California
1397 Posts

Profile of Mya Angel
Smile Hi Alikzam!

Welcome to the Magic Café.

Smile Smile Smile

Mya
Smile
There is nothing that remains so constant as change. Don't end up like concrete, all mixed up and permanently set. Smile

He who slings mud will surely lose ground.
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1447 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Alikzam Smile Smile Smile
What a nice coincidence that I have a student who is also member of the Café at the age of 17 and his name is Alakazaam. He is not as experienced as you but perfomed morethan 100 times. He is a classical card manipulator. May be you may conatcy with him. Form Turkey to Canada... A good connection eehh?
Please have a cup of Turkish coffee with milk on my bill.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hellooo » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL