The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Signed coin inside apple (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

stan johnson
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of stan johnson
HI, I invented a new magic trick and I want to know if it already exists.
Effect: The magician takes some coins out of his pocket and places them on the table. The spectator chooses a coin and signs it across the face. The magician puts the coins in his hands, make a magic pass, and the signed coin vanishes. Than he picks up an apple and cuts it in the middle, and finds the signed coin in the middle of it.

Please answer me and give opinions.
Stan J.
johnnymystic
View Profile
Inner circle
North Adams Ma.
1576 Posts

Profile of johnnymystic
This effect is old Stan, wicked old. This is why many people should read some of the classics of magic instead of watching DVDs.

I do hope for you that you did hit upon a novel method which could breathe new life into such an old effect.

Johnny
I drink cheap tequila and vomit
<BR>I cannot eat hot wings...acid reflux
<BR>I never inhale Smile
<BR>I can put a field dress on a deer
Spellbinder
View Profile
Inner circle
The Holy City of East Orange, NJ
6438 Posts

Profile of Spellbinder
Johnnymystic is right, Stan. It's very old. But that can be to your advantage, because none of your audience will have seen it before, so to them it's brand new. Keep working at it and put in some clever twists, like having someone choose the apple from a basket of apples and toss it to you.
Professor Spellbinder

Professor Emeritus at the Turkey Buzzard Academy of Magik, Witchcraft and Wizardry

http://www.magicnook.com

Publisher of The Wizards' Journals
stan johnson
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of stan johnson
Thanks guys I really didn´t know it
Stan J.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » We double dare you! » » Signed coin inside apple (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL