The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Bill Malone on the Loose (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
jaybaby
View Profile
New user
Australia
87 Posts

Profile of jaybaby
Sam,
I live in oz too and I have these DVD's. It depends on your DVD player and most modern ones play multiple regions.
mattisdx
View Profile
Inner circle
1614 Posts

Profile of mattisdx
Some of the best money I've ever spent on magic dvd's Smile excellent entertainment, decent tricks, but it's all about the personality, and bill mahone proves taht Smile
JCaelum
View Profile
Regular user
107 Posts

Profile of JCaelum
I too got some of bill Malones dvds, namely volumes 1 and 4. great stuff. is he quite humorous but his cheer gets kind of annoying. if anyone still wants a review on either dvd I'd be happy to write a detailed one up
erictan8888
View Profile
Special user
Singapore
517 Posts

Profile of erictan8888
Most importantly, bill Malone also gives you some tips on working as a magician... this stuff is not common on magic dvds....

most magic dvds only give you the tricks and explanations.... bill takes his dvds a step further....

but do take note that bill Malone is left handed.... so when you learn the tricks, you have to transpose everything to the right hand; that is if you are right handed.

eric Smile
"Fill you life with magic by making magic a part of your life." by eric tan.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Bill Malone on the Loose (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL