The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » DGP DVD's question (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Cody Fisher
View Profile
Special user
884 Posts

Profile of Cody Fisher
Can someone please tell me, in your opinion, what is the order from best to worst of the three Daniel Garcia DVD's if I can only get one or two. Thanks.

Cody
magicstudent
View Profile
Elite user
489 Posts

Profile of magicstudent
That is subjective question Cody, depends on your interest on types of magic to perform. The best way id to check the content of each volume then decide for yourself but if you want my opinion I like volume 2 best, then volume 1, and the last is volume 3. But I think after you buy 1 volume you are going to want them all anyway.

Jeffrey
I'll Be Back!
-Schwarzenegger-
GeorgeSantos
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1106 Posts

Profile of GeorgeSantos
I prefer volume one the best, then volume three then volume two. It is a personal preference.
"David Roth is the greatest coin manipulator in the entire world.."

-Dai Vernon "The Professor"

I AM A FILIPINO MAGICIAN
Cody Fisher
View Profile
Special user
884 Posts

Profile of Cody Fisher
What do you guys think are the best effects in the series. White or weat looks pretty good. By the way, is there any major setup needed for his rubberband routine because that is one of my only concerns.
Mercury52
View Profile
Inner circle
Kevin Reylek
2240 Posts

Profile of Mercury52
There is some setup required for the linking phase of his rubberband routine. The first few phases are totally impromptu.

I wouldn't call the setup for the link extensive. Initial setup should only take a few minutes maximum, and once you're set, you can be set all day and ready to perform within a few seconds, right in front of your audience.

Kevin
Kevin Reylek
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » DGP DVD's question (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL