The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Busted red mugs? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Burt Yaroch
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas,TX
1097 Posts

Profile of Burt Yaroch
Since we have returned to our beloved red mugs they don't seem to be working. Mine have been unchanged for two days. Operator error perhaps?
Yakworld.
ddyment
View Profile
Inner circle
Gibsons, BC, Canada
2501 Posts

Profile of ddyment
I have the same problem... since 28 November, once a mug becomes red, it remains that way indefinitely.

... Doug
The Deceptionary :: Elegant, Literate, Contemporary Mentalism ... and More :: (order "Calculated Thoughts" from Vanishing Inc.)
Gene
View Profile
Café Forum Developer
Howard City, MI
276 Posts

Profile of Gene
You probably have duplicate Café cookies on your computer. The best thing to do is find the cookies and delete all of them. This would mean the mugs wouldn't start out right, but they should act right on subsequent visits.

To do that, search your cookies folder (C:WINDOWSCookies - assuming you use Windows, of course) for files "containing text" themagiccafe.com/forums, delete the files found then clear your cache (Temporary Internet Files).
Somebody kick me off the computer, will ya? Smile Smile
Burt Yaroch
View Profile
Inner circle
Dallas,TX
1097 Posts

Profile of Burt Yaroch
That did the trick Gene. Thanks man!
Yakworld.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Busted red mugs? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL