The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » France Trip (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Michael_Marino
View Profile
New user
Springfield, VA USA
56 Posts

Profile of Michael_Marino
Hey guys,

During the month of July, I will be away from the 1st to the 20th in France. It promises to be an exiting and memorable adventure. I'm traveling with my church mission team, and I've seen past year's videos and photos, it's simply amazing.

The reason I'm posting this here is to ask you fellows if you knew any french magicians or manipulators who might be up for a jam session, or any shows you could recommend. I have already contacted Dominique Duvivier, David Stone and Mathieu Bich, and am awaiting replies. There is almost a 100 % chance I will be able to stop by Duvivier's magic shop in Paris though.

I will have specific dates and cities soon (there will be 3 or 4 over all, with the final destination being Paris.)

w00t!

-Michael
"If you want to entertain people with a deck of cards, you HAVE to be able to entertain them without them first." -Jerry Cestkowski
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » France Trip (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL