The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Find The Ladies by Mark Townsend (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

shaky
View Profile
New user
Dorset, U.K.
79 Posts

Profile of shaky
Just popped into Mike Danatas Magic Studio in Bournemouth where he showed me a superb trick called Find The Ladies. It's a funny variation on the Find The Lady trick but using toilet cubicle signs!

The basic story is that using the cards provided you tell a story where the lady cannot find a Ladies toilet in a shopping centre but can only find male ones and even they disappear to leave a very funny climax to the trick.

Fairly easy to do with minimal card handling, whenever I show this it gets a great reaction.

The creator has also released another excellent trick called Witchfinder which is great for spooky or bizarre enthusiasts.

If anyone else has these effects please let me know what you think,

Cheers

Paul
trickyvicar
View Profile
New user
44 Posts

Profile of trickyvicar
Hi Shaky. Mark T here and really chuffed you liked my effects. In fact I have just returned from a fantastic 3 day Masterclass with the incredible Jeff McBride and the awe inspiring Eugene Burger. I was able to demo Find the Ladies to Jeff and Witchfinder to Eugene (which they both enjoied). By the way Witchfinder is based on a beautiful Bob Neale effect from 'Magic and Meaning'(whic I recommned anyone purchasing and devouring - a profound book!). He kindly gave me permission to market my version through Mike's studio(and of cousre it includes full credit to Bob). I also have a Tarot effect that many on the masterclass enjoyed. I'm sure Mike Danata will let you see it. It's really a variation on Bill Goldman's Bunny trick so it will not be marketed but is an 'alternative plot etc'. for those who ALREADY OWN the Bunny trick. Anyway, Shaky, thank you again for your kind words and encouragement. I wish you well in your magcical journey - may your discoveries never cease. Bright Blessings. Mark
'Bringing Wonder back to Life'
ssucahyo
View Profile
Inner circle
1955 Posts

Profile of ssucahyo
Shaky, do you have the site of that Find The Ladies? coz I realy like the Find The Lady.
thank you.
shaky
View Profile
New user
Dorset, U.K.
79 Posts

Profile of shaky
Hi ssucahyo

the website is http://www.mikedanatasmagicstudio.co.uk

hope you enjoy it

Thanks Mark, next time I'm at Mikes I'll ask for the demo of the tarot version of the Bunny trick as that's one of my favourites (my daughter always insists I show it to her friends!!!!!)

Paul
sheprendo
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of sheprendo
I have the Find the Ladies and Witchfinder tricks both excellent and I would recommend to anyone.
DougNicols
View Profile
Special user
846 Posts

Profile of DougNicols
mark townsend
View Profile
Regular user
132 Posts

Profile of mark townsend
Hi Guys,

REALLY glad you liked these effects. I have a couple more coming out soon. One called Parchmentarot. (I actually published this in a recent edition of The Budget but now sell the whole thing with full Tarot deck and parchment, reading cloth and instructions).

I also have a brand new effect called The Well. It is a mentalism card effect that is rather unique and (to be honest) KILLS...

Mark

http://www.magicofsoul.com
sheprendo
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of sheprendo
Thank you Mark cannot wait for your new effects.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Find The Ladies by Mark Townsend (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL