The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Enexpensive Music System with Wireless Remote (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

brandonford1982
View Profile
Veteran user
304 Posts

Profile of brandonford1982
Hi All!

I have ben Sent MANY PM's concerning the sound setup I use. I wanted to post this so all can see. First a little BAckground. I bought an ICUE DUO last year. I waited almost 3 months to get it as it had not been realeased yet. Once it came I was not too happy with the unit. Its not a bad product, I was sure I could think up something a little better and cheaper. It turns out a company already thought up my idea and the best part was they were really inexpensive to obtain. Now assuming you had or have the duo or thinking about it let me give this to you as a cheap alternative.

IPOD is a great way to store your music for your shows. NO SKIPPING, LOST TRACKS, etc. And I have been using one in my show for a while now. I did a google search for IPOD WIRELESS REMOTE and sure enough a company called IJET sells them. You get the reciever and the remote and a belt clip. The remote has a 150' range and it does all the stanard functions such as play, pause, forward, back, volume up, and volume down. The best part is the price. its only like 40 bucks!! that's A HECK OF A SAVINGS

Now the I cue Duo does a few things over this remote:

There is no anti sleep function.
(the duo has it)

And the range on the Duo is like an insane amount of length.

However I figured for the amount of shows I do at suck close proximity it was a steal.

http://www.mobileplanet.com/product.asp?code=120556

Have fun. and if anyone wants to tip me for finding sucha great bargain email to magicofbrandonford@yahoo.com Smile J/k (sorda)
Dreams are a matter of choice, not chance. Live your Dreams. -DC
brandonford1982
View Profile
Veteran user
304 Posts

PS I forgot to mention that if you buy a special cable from a music store that will allow you t plus your IPOD inot your amp THEN your all set
g0thike
View Profile
Special user
722 Posts

Profile of g0thike
Branford,

Sorry about that, you could have saved a few hundred dollars if you did a simple search on the internet and this Café.

I mentioned the Ijet back in February of last year, 2005. Some others threads exist too.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/searc......=4012213

G0THIKE
brandonford1982
View Profile
Veteran user
304 Posts

Ok so Im definitley not the first... Thanks I don't think I had the Café at the time though. But thanks for sharing back then..... Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Enexpensive Music System with Wireless Remote (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL