The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Erdnase website (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

J Wessmiller
View Profile
Veteran user
VA
306 Posts

Profile of J Wessmiller
Hello everyone,
I am looking to put up a free Erdnase website which would include tips on the moves. The site would also feature a video reference guide to all the moves and a forum. If anyone who knows how to do this is willing to donate some time (or do it for really cheap!) please let me know.
be well,
JW
Think you know Erdnase? Take my quiz

http://wessmiller.blogspot.com
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Cool idea Wess.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
silverking
View Profile
Inner circle
4574 Posts

Profile of silverking
To save JW some cash, I wonder if a dedicated forum (or sticky thread) here on the Café might work for those interested in all things Erdnase?

I suggested it to the Café mods a while ago, but nobody responded, which I took as a no.

The problem with B Board software is it requires a full time server and internet connection with a dedicated IP address. That can be expensive.

Perhaps those interested should PM those in charge at the Café and suggest a Erdnase forum.

Thoughts?
GFUNK13
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of GFUNK13
I would be all for this. if it was at the Café or another site, this would really help me learn erdnase. it would be a great acompanyment to the book.
Great idea Jeff
silverking
View Profile
Inner circle
4574 Posts

Profile of silverking
Somebody has beat us to the punch.
http://www.expertartistry.com/forum/
J0ma
View Profile
New user
Finland
59 Posts

Profile of J0ma
Man.. Just if we would get some conversation going there.. :/
But time will tell! Smile

-J0ma-
Magic Is Life
J Wessmiller
View Profile
Veteran user
VA
306 Posts

Profile of J Wessmiller
SW is one of the guys that agreed to help me on the project. He makes a mean message board, doesn't he?
be well,
JW
Think you know Erdnase? Take my quiz

http://wessmiller.blogspot.com
GFUNK13
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of GFUNK13
This site is awsome. if you don't have The expert at the card table, you can read it in PDF format on the site, what an awsome idea.
NeoMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
I have...
2017 Posts

Profile of NeoMagic
Apparently filming has been completed (involving Allan Ackerman) for an upcoming Expert at the Card Table DVD... see here:

http://geniimagazine.com/forum/cgi-bin/u......t=002009
See and download my latest free card-suits-themed desktop wallpaper | HERE
chappers
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of chappers
Wow I just checked out this link and it looks fantastic. Possibly a release in May?? Oh great that coincides with my birthday - wheyhey
NeoMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
I have...
2017 Posts

Profile of NeoMagic
^ There's no way it will be released in May if they have only recently started the editing process.
See and download my latest free card-suits-themed desktop wallpaper | HERE
Bizarrist
View Profile
Loyal user
The Man of Mystery
236 Posts

Profile of Bizarrist
The last time I spoke with Allan he indicated that he hopes to have copies available at LVMI in early June.

SW
The Most Beautiful Experience We Can Have is the Mysterious.
O J
View Profile
New user
25 Posts

Profile of O J
I cant wait for the Erdnase DVD. More cheating moves. People say Erdnase wasn't a card cheat, so in that case we can use the erdnase moves against people in a card game.
Is there anything wrong with cheating people for their money with Erdnase moves? Do you think card cheating FOR REAL is wrong Discuss Smile
silverking
View Profile
Inner circle
4574 Posts

Profile of silverking
Your 20 posts to date show you to be somewhat obsessed with the ethics of cheating.

I'd suggest you do some research on the subject and form your own opinion.
sodman12
View Profile
Special user
raleigh
601 Posts

Profile of sodman12
But no it is not wrong to discuss. nothing is wrong if your just going to think about it.

but I would say this, if your going to pull some moves in a game I would think a lot about it before you do it esp. if your not very good at it. I doubt you would get caught, some of the people on here are a little obsessed with being caught Smile and maby in the games they play in they have a right to be. but for the most part all and I mean all of the people I have every played cards with have no clue about anything that has to do with cheating. there not going to see a riffle stack and there not looking for a bottom deal.

The only thing I would look out for is accidentaly taking money from someone you don't want to take from (friend ect.) This is about the only thing that makes me feel bad so I would try to stay away from it:)
you can fool all of the people some of the time and some of the people all the time but never all of the people all the time.
magician8
View Profile
Veteran user
383 Posts

Profile of magician8
Cheating is stealing, however, I (my own opinion) feel that it is justified when it is taken from people that haven't earned their money.
Someone once said: " Things are always someone's things."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Erdnase website (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL