The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Sideshow Gaffs (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3612 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Diamond bought the Gerry Cottle 2 headed calf which I believe first surfaced at the Wookey Hole Auction.
This is a good Taxi Calf in reasonable condition but felt the price paid was way over the tops.
I think Mike could be ready to sell on now?
Stromboli has a number of contacts also Dr Death (Tony Boswell)So everything is still possible here in the UK,,,if you have the dosh of course.

Ken.
Freak Prodigy
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC & LA
1805 Posts

Profile of Freak Prodigy
MY god T-RAY, were are you getting your funding!

and~

What the hell are you doing with your stuff!!!

Brett.
Blog:
http://www.bloudermilk.blogspot.com
View Profile
Inner circle
1539 Posts

Profile of T-RAY
Brett.....I make money for a living!! and I spend it as fast as I can! I'm putting together a couple of shows. Steve, I'll take the one legged bum.....can he put up a tent and take tickets? Smile Kondini, I e-mailed your friend, but haven't heard back. If you speak to him, let him know. Thanks for the tip. It's funny, I've found more stuff overseas than here...the problem is the added crating and shipping!
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5112 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
Ripley's has lots of money, cause they get a lot of folks to work for free. Oh wait, they say the folks will get all kinds of publicity and exposure! I say, if you want exposure, drop your pants.
They call me every fall, wanting me to go out on book tours, and then inform me that I'm supposed to pay for travel, hotel, and work for free on top of it. I don't think so.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
Steve V
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1878 Posts

Profile of Steve V
T Ray, do you run a show or something? I think that is a valid question.
Steve V
T-RAY
View Profile
Inner circle
1539 Posts

Profile of T-RAY
Steve, I own a music/movie production company and I'm a 3 time Grammy award winning music producer (not to mention a bugged out magician). I'm putting together a traveling Museum of Oddities and local live shows to have fun and expose the sideshow to a young crowd. This is the stuff that has always made me happy so I'm trying to spread it around.....what do you do, have you got an act?
Reis O'Brien
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
2467 Posts

Profile of Reis O'Brien
T-Ray,

You are living my dream, man. Good for you!

-R
Homo vult decipi; decipiatur

http://www.myspace.com/liar_4_hire
T-RAY
View Profile
Inner circle
1539 Posts

Profile of T-RAY
Doug, I spoke to Joel...thanks for the hook up. Reis, you're living mine.....GREAT WORK!
Trinket
View Profile
New user
Baltimore, MD
40 Posts

Profile of Trinket
Quote:
On 2006-04-26 00:02, Harley Newman wrote:
Ripley's has lots of money, cause they get a lot of folks to work for free. Oh wait, they say the folks will get all kinds of publicity and exposure! I say, if you want exposure, drop your pants.
They call me every fall, wanting me to go out on book tours, and then inform me that I'm supposed to pay for travel, hotel, and work for free on top of it. I don't think so.

I heard it best put, "you can also die of exposure"... I like its simplicity.
Scattered Dream
View Profile
Regular user
127 Posts

Profile of Scattered Dream
http://www.fiendishcuriosities.com

Just like to share the site on an old post.
One day If I have a house with a fire place I'd want the stuffed unicorn head right above it.

Joe
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2589 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
Oh, Furry is having a huge garage sale.. heres an excerpt from his e-mail:

"APRIL 21 + 22
GIANT MONDO FLEA MARKET at the DISGRACELAND WAREHOUSE
1220 SOUTH 8th ST ,near Wharton st , in PHILLY !

ALSO its the PROFESSOR's BURPDAY WEEKEND !

AMONG THE CRAP THAT HAS TO GO :
RETRO + ANTIQUE FURNITURE , End Tables , Velvet Paintings , Movie + TV memorabilia, books + mags , LOADS of WACKY RECORDS , Toys + collectibles, hardware + tools , car parts , set of CADDY DAGMARS , Bumpers , Hubcaps , FORD PICK UP TRUCK : CHEAP ! 1952 CHEVY FASTBACK , electronics , tshirts , VINTAGE CLOTHES , sideshow and freak items including a REAL SIDESHOW BANNER ! , ROCK + ROLL material , TAXIDERMY , junk , , NIK NAKS .BRIC BRAKS , DOO DADS , WATCHMAKALLITS , THINGYS , STUFF , CRAP !ebay sellers or buyers ,,come grab some bargins !Collectors don't missout ! Freaks and Geeks get on down !"
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Furry is a true CARD. He was out here to the house once and we went to a decent Jewish Deli...I think he ate out the entire kitchen! 2 or 3 full orders and extras. He's a good one!

His big thing was to go to Tijuana and buy a Black Velvet painting of some dogs playing cards. haha. I got the one where they play Pool. The great master painter (not) Gonzales was the artist. Bet he doesn't sell that! Well, maybe he will...:-(
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2589 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
Want me to make a bid on it? I plan on going, as I live and work in and around Philly. Better yet, give me a shopping list and wire me some cash.
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Nah. I'll be talking to Mr Couch. Thanks though! Have fun my friend...kick him in the butt for me.
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Sideshow Gaffs (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL