The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Magic Castle visit (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicKev
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of MagicKev
I'll be visiting LA in a couple of weeks and I'd love to visit the Magic Castle. Does anyone have any information about ways of gaining admission other than staying at their hotel?
Zazz
View Profile
Veteran user
California
315 Posts

Profile of Zazz
This is a quote from the Magic Castles visiting page.

"The Magic Castle is a private club. You must be a member or have a guest card from a member. Please read and follow our dress code and rules. You must have your guest card with you when you arrive at the Magic Castle!"

http://www.magiccastle.com/

Remember, if you have kids, they are only allowed in on Sunday.
MattWayne
View Profile
Special user
Manhattan, NY | Studio City, CA
624 Posts

Profile of MattWayne
I'm sure some of our regular Magic Castle members here on the Café might be able/willing to pass onto you an invitation guest card. Hope all works out. Enjoy the shows!

best regards,
Matt Tomasko
Matt Wayne
The Celebrity Magician™
www.CelebrityMagician.com / youtube.com/celebritymagician / twitter.com/RealMattWayne /
Facebook.com/CelebrityMagician

Creator of, 'Got a Light?' and others.
Spokesperson behind, TouchTricks
pattrick
View Profile
Loyal user
maumee, ohio
205 Posts

Profile of pattrick
Hey Gang, I recently returned from performing at the Magic Castle and found a GREAT Hotel very close. It is called the Hollywood Celebrity Hotel. It is one block from the Castle. It is clean, continental breakfast, computer to check your mail. About $100.00 per night and no additional parking fee. I will definately stay there again. If you are a performer let them know so you can get a fisrt floor room. That makes it easier to transport your stuff.www.hotelcelebrity.com.Thanks for listening. Magically Yours, Pattrick
check out www.pattricksmagic.com for the best in close up pads and tables.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The marquee says... » » Magic Castle visit (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL