The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Kustom Profile system two (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicsoup
View Profile
Elite user
460 Posts

Profile of magicsoup
Anyone kmnow anything about this product? I'm looking for a portable system to buy.
John Bowlin
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
827 Posts

Profile of John Bowlin
I have one of kustoms systems kpa80...it's ok for the money. I did listen to the profile 2 recently and compared it to the yamaha stagepas300. Read the review of that in here. For $600 w/shipping and free speaker stands...not to mention spperior sound...there wasnt much comparison.
boppies2
View Profile
Elite user
Arizona
422 Posts

Profile of boppies2
I used the kustom profile and sold it. I guess that tells all. I decided to go with a Behringer amp/mixer, Peavey speakers and Shure headset.
Well worth the money.
magicsoup
View Profile
Elite user
460 Posts

Profile of magicsoup
Hey John, which system had the better sound? I comparedd the stagepass to a Passport PD250. I liked lkthe Passport better. A sales guy then showed me a brochure for the Profile Two. The store did not have any in so I couldn't listen to it. Boppies, was it the Profile One or Two you sold? What did you not like about it?
boppies2
View Profile
Elite user
Arizona
422 Posts

Profile of boppies2
I didn't like the size and weight-it seemed cumbersome. Getting it in and out of the car was not fun. Later the sound was becomming distorted. I only used it for two years. I prefer smaller pieces, even if I have to make a couple of trips to and from the car. Just my opinion.
Max
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » F/X » » Kustom Profile system two (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL