The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » When you have their hands locked what do you do? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
HOLY COW!

You hit the nail on the head. FINALLY someone with no knowlege, but RESPECT.

Thank you for posting. The human mind is indeed a mighty, and fragile thing.
I am glad to see someone who respects this simple fact. Glad to hear from you.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Stimpy
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of Stimpy
Danny, I am new to this forum and don´t know you, so I am not sure if this answer was sarcastic or a compliment. ;-)
Practice doesn´t make perfect. Perfect practice makes perfect...
Lee Darrow
View Profile
V.I.P.
Chicago, IL USA
3588 Posts

Profile of Lee Darrow
Stimpy, I, too, want to thank you for your post. You summed it up beautifully. Far too many people come into this forum, it seems, with preconceptions of what is and isn't possible and ten attack those who have been working and studying in the field for decades.

Your post is a much-needed breath of fresh air and open-mindedness.

Thank you - sincerely.

Lee Darrow, C.H.
http://www.leedarrow.com
<BR>"Because NICE Matters!"
Dannydoyle
View Profile
Eternal Order
21245 Posts

Profile of Dannydoyle
And I for one was being SERIOUS sorry for the confussion.
Danny Doyle
<BR>Semper Occultus
<BR>In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act....George Orwell
Prof. JW
View Profile
New user
Boston, MA
20 Posts

Profile of Prof. JW
Stimpy, I, three Smile thank you for your excellent comment!

Sincerely,
Prof. JW Smile
templemagic
View Profile
Elite user
Sunderland, North-East England
420 Posts

Profile of templemagic
Hi Joker,

I'm a 20 year old professional comedy hypnotist working regularly around the North East of England and abroad and the whole of the UK. If you are still interested in learning hypnosis... e-mail me robert@comedyhypnosis.co.uk.

Cheers,
Rob
ROBERT TEMPLE
"The Power to Amaze"

robert@roberttemple.co.uk
http://www.roberttemple.co.uk
Nongard1
View Profile
Special user
664 Posts

Profile of Nongard1
TM - Thanx for stopping by! I am sure after two years of this thread being dormant, the information will be greatly appreciated by all those who have yet to work on procrastination as an issue in therapy and still want to learn hypnosis.
Dr. Richard Nongard, Professional Hypnosis Training
Learn how to master the art of SpeedTrance, Clinical and Stage Hypnosis
templemagic
View Profile
Elite user
420 Posts

Profile of templemagic
I'm 20 and have been doing it professionally since I was 17 and love it. It's taken me across several countries performing and I'd be happy to give any advice I can.

In answer to the necessary question... "When you have their hands locked what do you do?"

Well there is no straight forward answer to this. I guess.. "you hypnotise them". How you do that? Well there are hundreds of ways. I pretty much just use fallback inductions then a short deepener... its fast, effective and very impressive to watch.

TM
ROBERT TEMPLE
"The Power to Amaze"

templemagic
View Profile
Elite user
420 Posts

Profile of templemagic
I'm 20 and have been doing it professionally since I was 17 and love it. It's taken me across several countries performing and I'd be happy to give any advice I can.

In answer to the necessary question... "When you have their hands locked what do you do?"

Well there is no straight forward answer to this. I guess.. "you hypnotise them". How you do that? Well there are hundreds of ways. I pretty much just use fallback inductions then a short deepener... its fast, effective and very impressive to watch.

TM
ROBERT TEMPLE
"The Power to Amaze"

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » When you have their hands locked what do you do? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL