The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Best place to learn Pin Demonium? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jaime Pirnie
View Profile
New user
Tracy, CA
65 Posts

Profile of Jaime Pirnie
I've always liked the linking pins. From reading the forum messages here, it looks like there are a few different places to learn it from. There are some lecture notes, a video, and some other book that has nine moves in it.

If I want to learn this, what's the best route to go? I guess I'm wondering what is the most complete road to take? I don't want to get the lecture notes if the video is much more complete, etc.

Any help would be appreciated.

-Jaime
-Jaime
magic hands
View Profile
Regular user
Long Island, NY
176 Posts

Profile of magic hands
As far as I'm concerned, Dan Garrett's
"Close-Up Connivery" video is the VERY best.
He really goes over the effect very well.
Don Smile
BillParky
View Profile
Regular user
Atherton,Manchester,U.K.
123 Posts

Profile of BillParky
Pin-demonium is Dan Garrett's name for his linking pin routine, so if you want to learn Pin-demonium then it has to be Garrett, either video or lecture notes. I have the 'Close up Connivery' vid which has Pin-demonium plus 6 others. Excellent.
However, if you want other linking pin routines, there are plenty of choices out there. Check out other postings on this site for further info.

Bill Smile
maratekin
View Profile
Regular user
146 Posts

Profile of maratekin
Dan Garrett's "Close Up Connivery" is a great video, and contains not only Pin-demonium, but also his strong handling of the ring on string.

I highly recommend this video.

Mark
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Best place to learn Pin Demonium? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL