The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Finally, my first post! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MarvinSanRemo
View Profile
Veteran user
Santa Barbara, CA
317 Posts

Profile of MarvinSanRemo
Hello Café!!!

I have been on the board for some time, and have never posted! I figured it was time to come out of the shadows Smile I don't know why today was the day, but just had a feeling it was time to introduce myself.

Just a brief intro so I don't put you to sleep Smile I am 31 years old from Santa Barbara, CA. I am a former paramedic/firefighter, who now works as a software engineer/business analyst. I have been practicing magic since I was a kid. I worked in a local magic shop in my early teens. I love magic because of the feeling I can create in other people, especially children. I practice when I have spare time, which isn't much since I have a 3 month old Smile Hopefully one day I will be able to pass on my knowledge to my son.

I love the Café! I have learned so much being a member here. I seem to be a very active member in every forum I belong to except this one...Time to change that. Catch you later!
Maro Anglero
View Profile
Loyal user
FLORIDA
248 Posts

Profile of Maro Anglero
Never too late to say hello, Nice to meet you Marvin.

Magically,

Maro
For the Magician: The hard must become habit, The habit must become easy, The easy must become Beautiful

Doug Henning
TannerJade
View Profile
Veteran user
Canada
307 Posts

Profile of TannerJade
Welcome to the Café! Hope to see you posting Smile
MarvinSanRemo
View Profile
Veteran user
Santa Barbara, CA
317 Posts

Profile of MarvinSanRemo
Thanks Maro and Tanner. I got posting right away. don't know what kept me away for so long. I think this will be my 12th post Smile
sacmagic
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of sacmagic
Welcome to the magic Café marvinsanremo!!
zippy
View Profile
New user
PA
54 Posts

Profile of zippy
Welcome Marvin,
I did the same thing as it took me awhile to post. I do not have much time to post either with family stuff and all but enjoy the time when I am in the Café
Zippy
Jeff_Mash
View Profile
Veteran user
Bay Area, California
328 Posts

Profile of Jeff_Mash
Welcome to the Café!
Your friend in magic,

Jeff Mash, CEO
MJM Magic - "Magic for Magicians, Jokesters, and Mentalists!"
http://www.MJMMagic.com
MarvinSanRemo
View Profile
Veteran user
Santa Barbara, CA
317 Posts

Profile of MarvinSanRemo
Thanks again everyone that replied. I currently have a thread that I started in the "New to magic" forum about beverage/drink magic ideas. Please contribute if you have any ideas. Thanks!
BenjaminCorey
View Profile
New user
Maryland
6 Posts

Profile of BenjaminCorey
Hey Marvin,

Good to find you here on the Café!

Thank you, for keeping the magic alive by teaching it to your son.

I hope we find ourselves responding to eachother's posts frequently.

Magically,

Benjamin Corey
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3698 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
The real magic in your life is 3 months old. Spend as much time together as you can - you only have 15 - 16 years. This sounds like a lot, but he will be driving before you know it. Then it's "see you around, dad, got 20 bucks I can have?"
MarvinSanRemo
View Profile
Veteran user
Santa Barbara, CA
317 Posts

Profile of MarvinSanRemo
Thanks for the reply guys. I will definately be passing on all the enjoyment magic had brought me to my son. Its funny you mention about growing up fast, someone already asked me what his first car is going to be (I am a car guy). I told them, a slow one Smile See you around!
Cody Fisher
View Profile
Special user
884 Posts

Profile of Cody Fisher
Great to have you start posting! Hope that you can contribute and share valuable knowledge to the Café.

Cody
Jarana
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of Jarana
Welcome Marvin

Just like you time has been rough for me lately I got a 4 year old son and a 1 year old daughter, and a full time regular job- so its hard for me to practice, but sometimes while they sleep its the only time.

regards,

Jaime
Got a website? We can help--> www.clorus.com
Eduardo
View Profile
Veteran user
312 Posts

Profile of Eduardo
Welcome to the Café! Smile
zippy
View Profile
New user
PA
54 Posts

Profile of zippy
Welcome to the Café Marvin and enjoy.
Zippy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Finally, my first post! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL