The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Keith Barry on CSI : Miami! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jonathan Kelly
View Profile
Regular user
Waterford, Ireland
156 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Kelly
You've heard it here first!

I was just having a look at his Myspace page and he's just updated it with some info:

May 12th, 2006 is the US Premier of “Keith Barry – Extraordinary”, Keith’s first CBS Special which airs in Primetime at 8pm (PST). This Special sees Keith perform psychological illusions with celebrities including Matthew McConaughey, Jessica Simpson, Elijah Wood and Wilmer Valderrama. The show is the first from the 4 year multi special deal with CBS and comes as a direct result of Keith’s 2004 MTV debut show in the USA “Brainwashed” which topped the ratings each time it aired on MTV.

On May 1st, 2006 a new episode of CSI Miami Premiers on CBS featuring Keith Barry as a Guest Star playing the part of Barry Judd, a thief and murder suspect. This is Keith’s first major acting role and it is fitting that he debuts on the No. 1 TV show on the planet, CSI Miami.

A few months ago I was suggesting that Keith take some acting lessons here at the Café.....looks like he might have actually done it! Wonder if he'll chance his arm at and American accent.
"But where did the lighter fluid come from?"
Dizzy
View Profile
Elite user
UK
437 Posts

Profile of Dizzy
I'll be in the States then so I'll be sure to watch,

Diane
clowngrass
View Profile
New user
34 Posts

Profile of clowngrass
One of the consultants on the Keith Barry show is Kenton Knepper so it should be extemely interesting. I wish them the best of luck.
I Try
phillipsje
View Profile
Veteran user
329 Posts

Profile of phillipsje
I think I found the Magic Case that Keith Barry has on the show. Nice prop case if you saw the episode.

http://www.makeupcreations.com/cases.htm#cp175Note:
phillipsje
View Profile
Veteran user
329 Posts

Profile of phillipsje
Professionals Series with Aluminum Drawers
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Keith Barry on CSI : Miami! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL