The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Need a little help (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Tony S
View Profile
Special user
New York
581 Posts

Profile of Tony S
Most of the shows I do are for family parties where I have a wide range of ages in my audience, everything from young children right up to their grandparents. I'll be doing a show in a couple of weeks that is strictly for adults. I've got plenty of good material for the show, and will change up my presentations on many of the effects to suit an adults only audience.

I'm curious if any of you have done the vanishing bandana for an adult audience. If so, how would you say it went over? I've done this countless times for mixed audiences with great reactions. I'm just not sure if the reaction would be the same for adults only.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.
We are all about as successful as we choose to be.

www.anthonysisti.com
calamari
View Profile
Elite user
The San Francisco Bay Area
429 Posts

Profile of calamari
Aldo Columbini and many others do this effect at most or all of their shows to great success, in night clubs and dinner theaters all around the world.
"I came, I saw, SHE conquered." (The original Latin seems to have been garbled.)
Addy
View Profile
Loyal user
NY
243 Posts

Profile of Addy
I host and perform at burlesque and variety shows. Mostly sideshow acts like sword swallowing, blockhead, animal trap but I do some magic. The bandana trick kills every single time. It amazes me. I'm swallowing swords for crying out loud...REAL swords and all people remember is that bandana trick. So to answer your question, adults love it.
Magicshore
View Profile
Regular user
182 Posts

Profile of Magicshore
Totally agree with everyone. This trick rocks all ages.

John
Tony S
View Profile
Special user
New York
581 Posts

Profile of Tony S
Thanks, everyone. I appreciate your help.

www.anthonysisti.com
Tony S
View Profile
Special user
New York
581 Posts

Profile of Tony S
I just wanted to follow up on this. Did the show on Saturday night and this went over very well.

www.anthonysisti.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Need a little help (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL