The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Criss Angel Levitation Tips (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Opeth
View Profile
New user
Clarion, PA
2 Posts

Profile of Opeth
I went to the store today to by the materials for CA levitation. I found everything for it, except for what is refered to on the DVD as the most expensive part. If you have the DVD you will know what I mean. On the DVD they show two different kinds, an expensive kind and a cheaper kind. I found the more expensive ones, but would like to go the cheaper route. If you have any tips or name brands of different styles you like, feel free to PM me. Thanks!
Species come and go, but the earth stands forever fast----IN FLAMES
Matt Malinas
View Profile
Inner circle
Transylvania
1353 Posts

Profile of Matt Malinas
Let me put it this way.
what they present in the dvd I can't find in romania so I had to look around.
I ended up not finding anything so what I did was , I modified a pair of old shoes to fit the needs mentioned in the dvd.
you should look into that if you can;t afford getting the stuff mentioned there.
good luck man!

-Matt
The masters make the rules, for the wise men and the fools
K0ZZM0
View Profile
New user
37 Posts

Profile of K0ZZM0
I saw pair of Silver puma's I think that would be good enough to perform the trick... look around maybe you'll find them... with the backside of them lower...
I hope this will help
Erdnase27
View Profile
Inner circle
2489 Posts

Profile of Erdnase27
Yup I live in holland and its hard to get all stuff I need. Just look around and you can find everything if you want. And just modifie some stuff
"He must be content to rank with the common herd." - S.W. Erdnase
valo649
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of valo649
I got the shoes at Onlineshoes.com they are on sale, got them for 64.99 size 10 1/2 only I think
valo649
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of valo649
I got the shoes at Onlineshoes.com they are on sale, got them for 64.99 size 10 1/2 only I think
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Criss Angel Levitation Tips (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL