The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » SAM Competition (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

SIX
View Profile
Inner circle
New York City
1769 Posts

Profile of SIX
I was wondering what skill level are the performers on in this competition. I have some friends who are entering and swear they can win. I think they belive it will be easy. What advice do you have so I can pass on to them, because I believe it will be harder then they believe. These performers are both Teen and Adult. What level are they on??

SIX
smagic
View Profile
New user
45 Posts

Profile of smagic
I would say that they need to wait and see if they are even accepted first. They have to be accpeted into the competition before they can win it. I would say that winning conventions is not easy, trust me. There will be some really good acts there, they accpet the best acts. I don't know who all is competing but they usually have a good competition. I hope I helped a little
smagic
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7350 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
SAM does do a prescreening of the acts. This is to insure that contestants are ready to perform at this level. This helps prevent contestants from being undully embarrassed and to keep the level of competion high.

If you are planning to compete, you must get your information to Paul Criteli immediately so he can send you a packet to compete.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18559 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Can't be too tough, I was first place winner the one time I competed.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7350 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
I don't think they prescreened back then.
Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
Kipp Sherry
View Profile
Elite user
Boise, ID
473 Posts

Profile of Kipp Sherry
I think Pete is just that good!

Until we appear again,
Kipp Sherry
What is Kings Fool?
The only business card you'll ever need!
http://www.kippsherrymagic.info
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » SAM Competition (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL