The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Looking for beverage/drink magic recommendations (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
magicdave777
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of magicdave777
Quote:
On 2006-04-26 11:02, jimhlou wrote:
Quarter through soda can is good - you can do it anywhere, anytime. Also get a bottle of slush powder.

Yep--I agree.
MarvinSanRemo
View Profile
Veteran user
Santa Barbara, CA
317 Posts

Profile of MarvinSanRemo
Thanks for all of the great replies! I went ahead and purcahased the Nielsen vanishing bottle. I should be getting it today Smile I actually purchased the ketchup bottle though. The problem with the Budweiser bottle is the label isn't very current. In a bar situation, no one will probably notice. But when you work for an AB distributor, I would definately get questioned about the bottle, as everyone knows what they look like Smile The ketchup will be fun though. I had visions of a cool shrinking ketchup bottle routine running through my head when I decided Smile

Jaxon - Thanks for the advice. I love your effects Smile I tried accessing the link you posted, but it said I was unable to read that forum. Is there another place I can view the pdf. It sounds very cool Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Looking for beverage/drink magic recommendations (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL