The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What's Cooking? » » SAVE 25%... » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Special this week...
View Profile
Café Announcer
The Magic Café
782 Posts

Profile of Special this week...
------SAVE 25% at The Magic Depot!-----

SAVE a ton of cash with my 25% Storewide Sales Event! Buy whatever you want from The Magic Depot and get 25% OFF the purchase price! Simply write "25% OFF" in the order comments box during the checkout process, choose Priority Shipping, and I'll deduct 25% off every item you buy!

• Write "25% OFF" to qualify!
  • Choose Priority flat-rate or faster shipping!
  • Discounts factored from regular retail prices only!
  • Doesn't include specials prices but those items qualify!
  • Some items are exempt from this special, such as the Joe Porper and Steve Shufton lines, Magic City's Executive Series, any products we manufacture, produce, or distribute, and any item specifically marked as exempt.

These amazing savings are deducted off the regular retail and aren't valid with any other offer or discount. Items on special qualify, but are marked at regular retail at the time of discount. Choose the Priority Shipping option and write "25% OFF" in the comments box during the checkout process to qualify!

Discounts are not displayed at the time of checkout. We'll calculate the new price and bill your card the new total automatically. PayPal orders receive a store credit for their discounts!

Buy more save more at The Magic Depot, but hurry! My 25% Storewide Sales Event ends at exactly 6pm Central Time Wednesday!

Attention NEW Customers! This is a great time to sign up to The Magic Depot! Create your very own FREE account or join my Depot Deals newsletter today. I'll keep you up to date with my killer specials!

SAVE 25% at The Magic Depot!

Thank you very much for the business!

- Aaron Smith

THE MAGIC DEPOT
1383 East Skelly Dr.
Tulsa, Ok. 74105
1-866-258-5389

QUESTIONS?
aaron@magic.org
-----------------------------------------------
Toll free 1-866-258-5389 or 918-747-8898
Open Monday - Saturday from 10 to 6 Central!
-----------------------------------------------

Five Stars! "The service was great! Very personal; one of the few sites with a phone number. Great shipping!" - Kevin in San Ramon

Five Stars! "Congratulations Aaron on a super service. Excellent products and prices with super fast delivery! Looking forward to future orders!" - Joe Fortune in Ireland

Five Stars! "Great service and communication! Replies to emails almost at once. Thank you!" - Olaf Menze in Germany

Five Stars! "Great Prices, Great Web Site, Great Services, Rapid Delivery. Thanks and I look forward to more business with this site." – Charles Fogg in Hermosa Beach

Five Stars! "Fast delivery of product! Very happy. Personal emails when I had questions about a product. Very nice!" - Frank in Hawaii

Five Stars! "Very fast shipping, great products. Thanks Magic Depot for the great service!" - N. Thomas in Texas
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What's Cooking? » » SAVE 25%... » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL