The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Does anyone have an effect to Lower the Gas Prices (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Wolflock
View Profile
Inner circle
South Africa
2257 Posts

Profile of Wolflock
LOL @ All of the posts here.

Think UK Pays a lot? Try South Africa. :o) Or Worse!!! ZIMBABWE. Most Days they do not have Petrol (gas). You sometimes have to park your car in a line for weeks to wait for them to get petrol first and hope you get some in your car before it is sold out.

Sad, but 100% true.

Regards
Wolflock
Wolflock
Pro Magician & Escapologist
Member of JMC (Johannesburg Magic Circle)
South Africa
airship
View Profile
Inner circle
In my day, I have driven
1594 Posts

Profile of airship
Wolflock, then what is the point of owning a car in the first place? I mean, if you have to park your car at the station, walk everywhere you go for days or weeks at a time, then walk back to the station and put a little gas in your car so you can drive it home and park it because it's too expensive to drive anywhere, and when you do finally run out of gas again, you have to repeat the whole process? Why not just resign yourself to walking everywhere all the time anyway?

It reminds me of people who insist on using the computer for everything, even when it would be easier to just do something the old-fashioned way. One person in the cubicle next to me insists on sending me email to set up meetings to discuss things that we could just take care of if they would only walk 10 ft. and chat with me for a few minutes.
'The central secret of conjuring is a manipulation of interest.' - Henry Hay
Wolflock
View Profile
Inner circle
South Africa
2257 Posts

Profile of Wolflock
LOL. My point exactly. In Zimbabwe though, they actually take big drums and fill them with petrol too. so that they don't need to come back often. This just makes things worse though. The petrol and Diesel stations empty quickly leaving many without gas. A Bicycle would be my option. But think about being a tourist who wants to travel around Zimbabwe? I don't know. I think they need to Burn their president at the Stake, he makes food and petrol vanish from his country faster than any of us could.

Regards
Wolflock
Wolflock
South Africa
Daniel Faith
View Profile
Inner circle
Neenah, Wisconsin
1526 Posts

Profile of Daniel Faith
I set up my car to run on beans. Any kind of gaseous bean.
Daniel Faith
Wolflock
View Profile
Inner circle
South Africa
2257 Posts

Profile of Wolflock
So it just farts along?
Wolflock
South Africa
Flec
View Profile
Special user
UK
585 Posts

Profile of Flec
If you stuff your gas tank full of flash wool....grab a lighter....show the shop assistant your new trick.....you're car will dissapear, and you wont need gas!

you could move to the middle east....i've heard gas/petrol is going a little bit cheaper over there?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Does anyone have an effect to Lower the Gas Prices (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL