The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » M5/Pro PK Ideas (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

K0ZZM0
View Profile
New user
37 Posts

Profile of K0ZZM0
First I would like to know where I can find accesoires for this, like shimmed straws, matches, etc... and what else is available to play with it...

Second, I would like to know what you guys came up with ... presentations? How do you use it?

I mostly use it in combination with loops... because I'm wearing rings most people think I have a magnet in it... that's also why I'm sceptical about the wizard pk ring... IF you use silverware or something like that...

Thanks in advance...
elbruno
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of elbruno
Check out Chazpro for PK items. They have shimming supplies, props, and booklets with ideas for many effects.
indysmagic
View Profile
New user
cherokee, tx
63 Posts

Profile of indysmagic
I made a gaff out of a crayon. Carefully remove the crayon from the wrapper. Break off about a 1/2 inch piece of the tip and place it back in the wrapper. Insert a small "gimmick" into the paper shell and then replace the end with a 1/4 inch of the end of the crayon. Now, you will have a very light weight crayon gimmicked so that it will stand/fall on it's own quite some distance from the larger gimmick.
tbaer
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania
2004 Posts

Profile of tbaer
Use props that are not obvious. When using props like steel rings, etc, the spectators aren't dumb, they will know what you are using.

Indysmagic, that's a good one with the crayon. I got a wooden dice I had laying around and drilled a hole right through the number one. Placed a small m****t inside and filled it back up with putty. After it hardened, I put a small indention to form the number one back again. Painted the indention white to match the other numbers and using the M5 let your imagination run wild.
magicdave777
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of magicdave777
Use your gimmick to "stop time" on a spectators watch.
pkg
View Profile
Inner circle
The City of Ithobaal I son of Hiram I
1356 Posts

Profile of pkg
Or use the search button Smile
Double posters should be shot!

No really!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » M5/Pro PK Ideas (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL