The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Copperfield Special w/Million $ Mystery (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Starrpower
View Profile
Inner circle
4070 Posts

Profile of Starrpower
I hope someone can help me out. I'm looking for a copy of the Copperfield special that opens with the Millions Dollar Mystery, hosted by Angie Dickinson.
Randwill
View Profile
Inner circle
1914 Posts

Profile of Randwill
I found DVDs of all the Copperfield specials on eBay a while back. The quality is NOT DVD quality, as they appear to have been taken from second generation VHS, but they are certainly watchhable. The packaging, on the other hand, is lovely.
Starrpower
View Profile
Inner circle
4070 Posts

Profile of Starrpower
Yeah, but I hate to give money to those pirates who record something off TV and then sell it. Haven't they ever heard of copyright laws? There's a guy on eBay who's selling copies of "The Magician" (Bill Bixby series), which I also question. On the other hand, sharing a recorded program somehow seems more palatable.
magicdave777
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of magicdave777
I also own a crap version. Nice to have--but super low quality.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » Copperfield Special w/Million $ Mystery (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL