The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Best Hypnosis Training Course (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dannyhaze
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of dannyhaze
I am looking to purchase a Hypnosis Training Course for the purpose of mentalism. There are so many to choose from including Jonathan Royle, Gerald Kein, Geoff Ronning, Dave Elman, Bill O'connell, Tom Silver, and others. Which is the best? I have no prior experiance with hypnosis.
Thanks, Danny
mesmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1186 Posts

Profile of mesmer
Go to Las Vegas and learn from Jerry Valey Ultimate Stage Hypnotism......Thats how I learned......
http://www.romyrafael.com
magicdave777
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of magicdave777
Looks interesting. Thanks for the link.
HypnotizeAmerica
View Profile
Veteran user
399 Posts

Profile of HypnotizeAmerica
Danny -

Lots of people will say one on one traning is the way to go and I agree it is the best option. But if you don't have that option I suggest you start with Bill O'Connell's course. Super cheap in cost but RICH BEYOND WORDS in information. Then if you need more let me know and I'll make a few suggestions. Best of luck.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Best Hypnosis Training Course (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL