The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » I'm a lawyer... please don't shoot! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ArtMagic
View Profile
New user
Dallas Texas
10 Posts

Profile of ArtMagic
Hi everyone! My name is Art Trupiani. I am an attorney here in Texas.

I have been interested in magic for several years now and I just found the Café! It looks like a great place to mingle with those of similar interests.

Art
Clayman
View Profile
Loyal user
New Jersey
243 Posts

Profile of Clayman
Nice to meet you, Art. I found the page not too long ago myself, and it really has inspired me to sharpen my skills again. Again, welcome. Smile
"A flash of silvery light ..and it was gone."
ruiefe
View Profile
Regular user
Lisbon
131 Posts

Profile of ruiefe
Welcome.
It's the variety of backgrounds that makes the Café so interesting.
See you in court Smile
Have a coffee. It's on the house Smile
Rui Fernandes
"Carpe diem" - Horatius
Lee Marelli
View Profile
Special user
Aurora, Colorado
876 Posts

Profile of Lee Marelli
Welcome! You have come to the right place. There is something here for everyone. Do not forget to post, because that is the fun part of the Café!
"Mentalism is a state of mind." Marelli
Tommy1324
View Profile
Regular user
Pennsylvania
104 Posts

Profile of Tommy1324
Welcome aboard Art.Glad to have you here.Like Ruiefe says variety is what makes this site so special.I am an aircraft inspector.You should see the looks I get when I tell passengers I also do magic.
Tommy1324
amshake
View Profile
Regular user
164 Posts

Profile of amshake
Welcome!!! this is a great place to help your addiction to magic grow.. and I promise it will!! Smile
Magic Geek
Magix
View Profile
Elite user
432 Posts

Profile of Magix
I promise not to shoot....unless you're a defense attorney!

OK, OK, since you're a fellow magic guy, I guess even then I can promise not to shoot, but it won't be easy!

But seriously, welcome!! I've only been here a short while myself and have found the Café to be a great resource. Enjoy!! Smile
John Clarkson
View Profile
Special user
Santa Barbara, CA
749 Posts

Profile of John Clarkson
Quote:
On 2002-12-05 21:01, pg1013 wrote:
I promise not to shoot....unless you're a defense attorney!

OK, OK, since you're a fellow magic guy, I guess even then I can promise not to shoot, but it won't be easy!

But seriously, welcome!! I've only been here a short while myself and have found the Café to be a great resource. Enjoy!! Smile

Well, Art, wait 'til the first time they get busted, then they'll appreciate the magic you do in the courtroom, too!

Welcome, from one scheister (Cal. Bar) to another! This has been a great forum for me, and I know it will be for you, too.

What area of magic are you principally interested in?

Smile
John D. Clarkson, S.O.B. (Sacred Omphaloskeptic Brotherhood)
Cozener

"There is nothing more important to a magician than keeping secrets. Probably because so many of them are Gay."
—Peggy, from King of the Hill (Sleight of Hank)
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1447 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Art Smile Smile Smile
Welcome to the number one place in magic on the net. I am sure that you will enjoy here. By the way nobody shouts the other here, so do not worry about it. Please enjoy a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill, while you begin to type your next post.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5281 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
Weclome to the Café' Art, from a fellow (transplanted)Texan! Hot spit man, your "legal" input might just come in handy here. Have some magic fun. I'm looking forward to your input.
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
BillParky
View Profile
Regular user
Atherton,Manchester,U.K.
123 Posts

Profile of BillParky
Hi Art and welcome to the Café from the other side of the pond.
BTW I was reading a thread the other day when a legal question arose which concerned the legality of defacing coins to make gimmicked coins. If I remember correctly the consensus seemed to be that there was no law infringement in the US provided no-one had been defrauded but in the UK there may be a problem as we have an offence 'defacing the coin of the realm'. I've never known anyone to be prosecuted though and we have plenty of gimmicked coins.

Your professional opinion may come in handy!

Bill Smile
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4984 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Welcome to the Café, Art. This is really a great place to be. No matter what you're interested in, there's a spot for you. Don't be afraid to ask question, (like a lawyer would be afraid to ask anyway), we're all here to help.
Where the magic begins
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4069 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
Do you know why when a lawyer dies they bury them ten feet in the ground?

Because deep down, they are really good people Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

Welcome to the Café Art, great to have you here(even if you are a lawyer Smile )

Smile
ptbeast
View Profile
Special user
Oregon
829 Posts

Profile of ptbeast
Hi Art,

I too am a lawyer. In fact, went to school right down the road from you (Baylor).

I too am new here, and finding it to be a great place.

Dave
Kathryn Novak
View Profile
Special user
PA
575 Posts

Profile of Kathryn Novak
As you've already seen you aren't the only lawyer here! Smile I think with almost 4800 users we probably have a huge spectrum of magicians with jobs other than magic. I'm a college student like several others. So welcome to the Café, and keep posting! Smile
If anyone sees my sanity, please return it to

me.
bigplumbz
View Profile
Regular user
127 Posts

Profile of bigplumbz
WELCOME ART! nice to see so many new faces all the time...keep posting and keep smiling
bryan
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » I'm a lawyer... please don't shoot! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL