The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Dennis Loomis Doll House -- Plus! DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Lou Hilario
View Profile
Inner circle
2234 Posts

Profile of Lou Hilario
Just wanted to show my completed Loomis Dollhouse.

Magic, Illusions, Juggling, Puppet & Parrot Show ^0^
http://www.louhilario.net
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5445 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
Lou, That is one nice looking Doll House illusion! You did great work as usual! Thanks for letting us take a peek at it.

Dennis has put out a great DVD complete with construction plans for this prop. I only wish I had it 25 years ago when I tried to build my own version of the Doll House. It wasn’t near as deceptive or nice and only got used twice before being scrapped as a misadventure in woodworking!!
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
magic4ewe
View Profile
Regular user
179 Posts

Profile of magic4ewe
Dennis,

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for your wonderful DVD. Dan has finally finished the dollhouse and it looks fantastic! We could not have done it without your detailed instructions! Dan thoroughly enjoyed discussing the project with you along the way and we both appreciate your input. As the assistant, I also greatly appreciate the segment on how best to manuever inside.

Danielle is quite excited about debuting the dollhouse on the 22nd and we hope to see you there if your schedule permits!

Warm regards,

Kristen
Quentin
View Profile
Inner circle
1020 Posts

Profile of Quentin
When the Loomis plans first came out years ago, I joined a woodworking class purely for the purpose of making up this illusion. It is the Rolls Royce of Dolls' Houses.

If you check out Bev Bergeron's book Willard The Wizard, you can see the costume the girl wore in Willard's presentation. Combine this with Dennis' House and you have something very magical.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Dennis Loomis Doll House -- Plus! DVD (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL