The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Sharp-Ring by Patrik Kuffs & Stéphane Bourgoin (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Jean-Luc.R.
View Profile
Inner circle
QUEBEC - CANADA
1488 Posts

Profile of Jean-Luc.R.
A new item from Patrik Kuffs at Penguin Magic !!!!

Mr Kuffs I know you read this.You read mind after all.

Please your comments ????

Sharp-Ring by Patrik Kuffs & Stéphane Bourgoin - A borrowed ring, a Sharpie marker... and one killer routine!

The Effect :

Imagine this!

You borrow a finger ring from the spectator. You take out your sharpie and write them an IOU on a piece of paper which is then crumpled up into a ball and placed on the table in front of you.

In a flash, the ring vanishes from your hand. All eyes then focus on the crumpled up ball of paper on the table. Slowly...carefully.... the paper ball is opened up. The ring isn't there!

Then you turn towards the audience and the ring has appeared on the cap of the Sharpie marker that is in your back pocket!

Finally, this wonderful classic of magic is transformed into a completely commercial prop!

Sharp-Ring will fly right into your act!

All the professional magicians agree "The simple effects are the best!"

Sharp-Ring is simple... very simple!

Complete instructions, gimmick, matching marker and holder are included.
Jean-Luc.R.
View Profile
Inner circle
QUEBEC - CANADA
1488 Posts

Profile of Jean-Luc.R.
Anybody bought this one ???
Baggins
View Profile
Regular user
london
148 Posts

Profile of Baggins
Yep at was at Blackpool and it was bought and chucked by a few people. Junk
Jean-Luc.R.
View Profile
Inner circle
QUEBEC - CANADA
1488 Posts

Profile of Jean-Luc.R.
Junk ? Patrik Kuffs ????

Pretty surprised about that!!!!!
kuffs
View Profile
Special user
791 Posts

Profile of kuffs
Baggins... Junk! Maybe? I guest It is a matter of taste? I mean...

You wrote somewhere on the forum that your favorite bit on the last Penn & Teller TV Special was the part with Aaron Carter singing! You see... a matter of taste!

Anyway! Without any disrespect to you but I think your account here is more a funny hobby for you that anything else! So please, watch out with the kind of comment you made about a product or a person...

Anyway! I am sure you don't even buy the props before making a comment over it?

But, some people really like the props in Blackpool... and they bought it!

-Michael Ammar and his team bought several units from me ;-) Thanks guys!
-Martin Sanderson like and find a use in his repertoire for this new ring-flight
-Tim Trono kindly say... "It is the props of convention!"

In fact, many peoples love the idea because...I completely SOLD OUT in Blackpool 2006!

Most people that have seen the props in action agree it is a new and fresh approach for the classic Ring-Flight... It will be the best chrismax gift to offer to a magician in 2006

And this was from people at Blackpool...

Murphys Magic should provide your local dealer soon!

Take care

Kuffs

P.S. Thank you Richard to respect and appreciate the fact that I try to carefuly select whatever product associate with my name! I will always respect the buyer and never think about it with dollar sign in mind... Never!
magicdudey
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of magicdudey
I must say that this was the effect of the convention for me also! I now use it everytime I work and it is a great routine.
If you ever work with me ask me for a demo, I will always have it on me.
Great thinking and here wishing you all the very best,
Kindest regards,
Martin
Martin Sanderson
elierfr
View Profile
Regular user
172 Posts

Profile of elierfr
Is there a demo?
TheTableTopTrixta
View Profile
Special user
708 Posts

Profile of TheTableTopTrixta
Kuffs showed me this at Blackpool and now I do not perform the ring to key wallet anymore - this item is fresh different and the props are very nice to. How this can be described as 'JUNK' I do not know.

At time we all buy items which we don't really like or they don't work for our own performance style - when this is the case with me I just put them away and move on - I do not think it to be fair to come on a forum and refer to an item as 'JUNK' I throw JUNK out in my outgoing trash I WOULD NOT throw this item away!!

anyways I am off to consider buying some knew items!!!!

Ash
sleight king
View Profile
Loyal user
278 Posts

Profile of sleight king
Hello people, the sharp ring works fine, is practical and is a great trick.
patrick is a good mate of mine and helped him sell the sharp ring on his stand at blackpool. I consistently heard from people that they had used teh prop the evening before and it worked great.
Jean-Luc.R.
View Profile
Inner circle
QUEBEC - CANADA
1488 Posts

Profile of Jean-Luc.R.
I was really surprised by Baggins comments.

Mr Kuffs has always good stuff and great thinking.
Baggins
View Profile
Regular user
london
148 Posts

Profile of Baggins
Thank you all for thinking I have been bad for the sake of being bad. I heard many people talking negatively about it at blackpool saying it was in effective and poorly made. I am sorry this is not what you want to hear. If you want I can say it is great but that is not what I think.
Jean-Luc.R.
View Profile
Inner circle
QUEBEC - CANADA
1488 Posts

Profile of Jean-Luc.R.
Quote:
On 2006-05-02 20:54, Baggins wrote:
Thank you all for thinking I have been bad for the sake of being bad. I heard many people talking negatively about it at blackpool saying it was in effective and poorly made. I am sorry this is not what you want to hear. If you want I can say it is great but that is not what I think.

Baggins , did you try this one in the real world ?

I will get this item soon and try to give you an honest review.The best way to know is to try the product before giving an opinion.
ekozuch
View Profile
Veteran user
argentina
329 Posts

Profile of ekozuch
I think some peoples deserve our trust, and kuffs is one of them.
I do not know this effect, but I am sure it is made with excellent quality, and it does what it says.
Jean-Luc.R.
View Profile
Inner circle
QUEBEC - CANADA
1488 Posts

Profile of Jean-Luc.R.
This item is available here :

http://www.penguinmagic.com/product.php?ID=1375
Jean-Luc.R.
View Profile
Inner circle
QUEBEC - CANADA
1488 Posts

Profile of Jean-Luc.R.
I see that the creator of: "astrological sign","marker epic","flying jumbo cards" and "artistic fish","box of buddha" ,"merlin´s coffer" ...is on the line to tell that Mr Kuffs products are usually first rate.

Quote:
On 2006-05-03 13:56, ekozuch wrote:
I think some peoples deserve our trust, and kuffs is one of them.
I do not know this effect, but I am sure it is made with excellent quality, and it does what it says.
Dario
View Profile
Veteran user
332 Posts

Profile of Dario
Only a thought,

I don't have see the item and only have read the description. I know the amterial of Mr. Kuffs and I enjoy it very much.

But, just my opinion, I would not suggest the possibility of the ring inside the crumpled paper because it's as impossible as be in the sharpie. Perhaps make a hand made paycheck in case the ring is lost without make a ball...
tctahoe
View Profile
V.I.P.
Lakeland Fl.
733 Posts

Profile of tctahoe
Baggins: :Thank you all for thinking I have been bad for the sake of being bad. I heard many people talking negatively about it at blackpool saying it was in effective and poorly made. I am sorry this is not what you want to hear. If you want I can say it is great but that is not what I think."

I know that I would prefer to hear and that is that you based your opinion of calling this junk on … on well, your opinion. What you seem to be basing it on is hearsay. I may be wrong (and lord knows I often am, just ask my wife) but you never said you actually bought one, or for that matter even handled one, but rather ‘overheard’ somebody else’s opinion.

So, I would rather hear from those that have used it… and so far the folk that have bought and try it seem to like it.

Regarding Kuffs other stuff…I would like to say that his new dvd KUFFS 2 is one of the most entertaining dvd I have ever seen. He is funny engaging and the effects taught are wonderful. But that's just my opinion
Gochos
View Profile
Regular user
175 Posts

Profile of Gochos
Baggins, how you can comment on something as being Junk without using it yourself in the real world is beyond me. I saw this item at blackpool and thought it was a fantastic idea. Maybe if I purchased it and used it then I could say if its junk or not. But junk for me might be the best product for someone else. That’s the problem nowadays, people commenting about a product they are not really familiar with, slating it when in fact its a good piece of kit.
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17411 Posts

Profile of joseph
Quote:
On 2006-05-02 07:01, elierfr wrote:
Is there a demo?

A demo would be great.....
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
eddieloughran
View Profile
Special user
942 Posts

Profile of eddieloughran
I did buy the thing !!
and prefer it so the usual ring flight idea.
Enough said !

But why do people insist on writing on things they haven't tried,
or quoting others who may or may not have tried it.
Not just this thread.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Sharp-Ring by Patrik Kuffs & Stéphane Bourgoin (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL