The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » Butane (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dark illusionist
View Profile
Loyal user
pough town new york
253 Posts

Profile of Dark illusionist
I just purchased an inviso-torch. I also bought a can of butane for over 3 bucks. I can't imagine this lasting me very long. Can anybody tell me where I could get the best price on butane? Smile
Check out my brand new website:

www.ovationmagic.cjb.net

if you like it sign the guest book, if you realy like it then realy sign the guest book. If you hate it then go away.
BroDavid
View Profile
Inner circle
America’s North Coast, Ohio
3177 Posts

Profile of BroDavid
Discount stores like Big Lots, etc. Flea markets, Dollar Stores, I buy VERY BIG Cans (about 8" high) for $1.99 and smaller cans for between $1.00-$1.50

I only buy the smaller cans so I can keep one in each of a couple of different performing cases. That way, whether I am doing close up, walk around, or whatever, I can refuel if necessary and so I am never without fuel. But I use the big can to fuel up my torches before I go out to "Play with fire."

don't buy from major name stores, and especially stay away from Gas stations and convenience stores - they may be convenient, but they also are very costly.

BroDavid
If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Up in smoke! » » Butane (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL