The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Food for thought » » Magic for other purposes... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

pkg
View Profile
Inner circle
The City of Ithobaal I son of Hiram I
1356 Posts

Profile of pkg
Ok don't know the "term"...but here's the story...

a local festival is going to take place this summer, and yours truly just signed today a contract, hiring me as the creative director/designer of the Ad campaign....

Thing is, one guy was being a genuine "rectum" Smile , after seeing my portfolio and discussing, the whole committee said yes, except that guy, he wanted me to do a quick demonstration of how I would be able to work on a short notice, digging info about the target audience and all the tech shiznits....

I took my wallet out (stealth assassin), "read" his mind (using the Stealth peek) and did a quick reading afterwards....his jaw dropped down to the floor, and I signed the contract!!

anyways, I was wondering, how "ethical" doing such a thing is, and if anybody has used his "magical" skills to get a NON magic related job....
Double posters should be shot!

No really!!
RandyStewart
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas (USA)
1989 Posts

Profile of RandyStewart
Assuming you are qualified for this contract, in most cases, you can do whatever it takes right? Right!

Hey some unscrupulous types have even used sex to get where they want (including a contract) but all you had to use was 'Stealth Assassin'. Easy price to pay.

You done good Rosco!
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24275 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
Basil Horowitz used mentalism to sell insurance and securities. Nobody ever thought that was unscrupulous.

Skipping town with the funds would be unscrupulous.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
JackScratch
View Profile
Inner circle
2151 Posts

Profile of JackScratch
Yeah, ice cream parlors will usualy give you a free taste sample. I see no reason why we shouldn't. Honestly, I'm an addict. I can't keep from doing magic, payed or not. It isn't constant, but I can't bring myself not to serve an available audience, if it is socialy acceptable.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Food for thought » » Magic for other purposes... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL