The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Review Request: InTact by Jesse Feinberg (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6~7~8~9~10~11~12 [Next]
walking_liberty
View Profile
Elite user
459 Posts

Profile of walking_liberty
Looks really good Jesse...Nice work!
ClouDsss
View Profile
Inner circle
1799 Posts

Profile of ClouDsss
Now that's what I call a demo.

Nice effect there!
Think outside the box, cos people are all thinking inside now!! - ClouDsss
Boat
View Profile
Loyal user
255 Posts

Profile of Boat
Hey Brad

Any idea where Michael Ammar explored the Tick Tack boxes. Like to check that out.

Thanks,

Al
tdowell2007
View Profile
Loyal user
Springfield, IL
267 Posts

Profile of tdowell2007
Nice demo and nice effect Jesse,
I might have to buy this!
Tony
Platt
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
1909 Posts

Profile of Platt
The demo looks great. You do it well. I can't wait for mine to arrive.

Now, with all the controversy surrounding your videos, why put that last bit on there? It really makes me question your motives. I'm disappointed in you, man. The last part of the video confuses the viewer as to technically, what can be done. You're mixing effects without pointing to that fact. And to me, that's unfair and deceptive (in a bad way). Do you really not see how you could be deceiving people, or at the very least confusing them? You must title it with: "Unsigned version." Otherwise you're confusing me.
The title you put up about the forum clears up absolutely nothing.

Really...why include that last clip without making it completely clear this is a different effect?
Sorry Jesse, but I think I know why.
Sugar Rush is here! Freakishly visual magic. http://www.plattmagic.com
jimesw
View Profile
Special user
673 Posts

Profile of jimesw
Nice demo. Very clear.
teevtee
View Profile
Inner circle
1561 Posts

Profile of teevtee
Thsi demo is certainly better than the first and I think it offers a fair presentation of what the effect looks like. However like Platt said I think the last bit will continue to confuse people who have not followed this enitre saga.

I look forward to more reviews of the actual effect once people get the trick in hand.
sabitu
View Profile
Special user
USA
533 Posts

Profile of sabitu
Wow Jesse, you have a very smooth handling. This demo is going to be a good guide to help me improve my handling of the effect. On another note, having the dollar bill appear inside is a very cool impromptu type effect. I'll probably start carrying my Tic Tac box around even if I don't have any cards just to do the dollar bill version.
Jon Allen
View Profile
V.I.P.
England
1712 Posts

Profile of Jon Allen
Well the demo is much better than the first attempt. I think there's a reason the first bit looked clean...... I would have gone with a 1WD myself. I did laugh at the elbow movement with the "pass". I'm assuming all that was to save the effort?

Apart form the set up, it does igve abetter view of the effect and what the dump out really looks like.
Paragon 3D - the most incredible Card to Clear Box you will ever own. Be fooled here: http://youtu.be/GQxRZ1OGkUo
The Silent Treatment - Digital Edition: this iconic routine just got upgraded! Watch - http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=phTDUhX0m9o
Order the bar-raising DVD set 'Connection' at www.onlinemagicshop.co.uk
ClouDsss
View Profile
Inner circle
1799 Posts

Profile of ClouDsss
Quote:
On 2006-05-08 11:09, teevtee wrote:

Thsi demo is certainly better than the first and I think it offers a fair presentation of what the effect looks like. However like Platt said I think the last bit will continue to confuse people who have not followed this enitre saga.

I look forward to more reviews of the actual effect once people get the trick in hand.

I think what jessiah is trying to do about the last bit is that its possible if the card is not signed and that the tic tac box cannot be left on the table for examination. I somehow felt that its not misleading here unlike the first 'trailer' where he places the box and everything on the table.
Think outside the box, cos people are all thinking inside now!! - ClouDsss
teevtee
View Profile
Inner circle
1561 Posts

Profile of teevtee
Well I aree and I do NOT think Jesse is intentionally misleading anyone here, nor do I think it really is misleading. I am just pointing out that the last bit could continue to cause some confusion.

The new demo is a good representation of the effect.

I am still looking forward to more actual hands on reviews and again, thanks to Jesse for getting the new demo up in a timely manner.
Jesse Feinberg
View Profile
Inner circle
www.jessesmagic.com
1074 Posts

Profile of Jesse Feinberg
Thank you very much guys! Im glad that you all like it... I agree that it represents intact VERY well without leaving any major questions. I was having trouble deciding how to do the last bit... the part where an unsigned card can appear inside the box (literally). People who aren't on the Café, or in this thread might not understand the difference. I tried to keep it seperate from the full performance. I also put some text up saying that there are "extra" ideas included... and I mention the secret forum to point owners in the right direction. That was the only major issue for me. But my friend and I did a few shots of it and it all came out great. Thanks to Dan Dipace for filming intact. He did a great job!!! -Jesse
johnnymystic
View Profile
Inner circle
North Adams Ma.
1576 Posts

Profile of johnnymystic
Jesse, great job on the demo man!

That bar brings back memories, lol! Is it still stocked???

johnny
I drink cheap tequila and vomit
<BR>I cannot eat hot wings...acid reflux
<BR>I never inhale Smile
<BR>I can put a field dress on a deer
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6995 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Nice video. Looks like a great trick.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Listn, after all the bs... you must realize, for your audiences, the CLIMAX is when the card appears in the container. Then the finish just closes it. How you dump it out, or if it is signed really doesn't matter.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
johnnymystic
View Profile
Inner circle
North Adams Ma.
1576 Posts

Profile of johnnymystic
Couldn't agree more Pete. Smile

johnny
<BR>I never inhale Smile
oombob
View Profile
Special user
Canada
658 Posts

Profile of oombob
It's hard work pleasing a committee.

Jesse... nice one brotha!
APC
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1154 Posts

Profile of APC
Hey Jesse, I will try to get in on saturday! Hope to see it then!I think it looks great....
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6995 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
100% agree with you, Pete. I've been trying to say that all along.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
johnnymystic
View Profile
Inner circle
North Adams Ma.
1576 Posts

Profile of johnnymystic
So other than Jesse, has ANYBODY performed this in the real world yet and of so how 'bout a reveiw?

johnny
<BR>I never inhale Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Review Request: InTact by Jesse Feinberg (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..6~7~8~9~10~11~12 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL