The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Anyone in England? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TheRetainer
View Profile
New user
England
31 Posts

Profile of TheRetainer
Hey all. I'm looking to take a hypnosis certification course in the near future, primarily for use in sports psychology. Does anyone at the Café live in England and have experience with courses here, specifically classroom based, governing-body recognized courses (the good type!)? I've found a couple of places so far such as the Essex Institute of Clinical Hypnosis, but for me the personal experiences of others are the most valuable tool in making any choice.

Thanks,
PJ
Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well.

-- Robert Louis Stevenson
mindmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1618 Posts

Profile of mindmagic
I'm a hypnotherapist in the London area. I suggest that you look here for a list of courses recognised by the National Council for Hypnotherapy:

http://www.hypnotherapists.org.uk/training/default.asp

I'm not sure why the Essex Institute isn't on the list, but Terence Watts, who runs it, is very experienced and highly reputable, so you won't go far wrong. He also founded a professional body, the APHP, which is also reputable.

Barry
Lee Darrow
View Profile
V.I.P.
Chicago, IL USA
3588 Posts

Profile of Lee Darrow
I second the idea that Terrance Watts is THE go-to guy in the UK! I have met the man, personally and know him to be an astounding fount of knowledge in the field, a delightful person and a great raconteur as well.

With luck, he will also be at the NGH convention this August!

Lee Darrow, C.H.
http://www.leedarrow.com
<BR>"Because NICE Matters!"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Anyone in England? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.21 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL