The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Ladies night (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

hypn
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of hypn
Hi Guys,

Need some help with a few Ladies nights I have to do. They are looking for stage magic, no sponge balls or cards. Tricks should be a "read between the lines" and not "straight in your face".

I was thinking about the "stiff rope", and the removal of a bra from a lady's top, and a few animal balloons. Can anybody suggest any other really nice effects ?

Thanks for the help
Andre
Andre The Hilarious Hypnotist
jkvand
View Profile
Special user
Johnstown, PA
658 Posts

Profile of jkvand
Michael Finney has an excellent Cut and Restored Rope routine that has some built-in innuendos and double entendres that would fit nicely into a show such as yours. It's on his DVD set, and also I believe on the new L & L release of World's Greatest Rope Magic. Great stuff!
C Christian
View Profile
Loyal user
288 Posts

Profile of C Christian
No spong balls????
You know the humor you can write and do for a ladies night out and yes you can do spong balls on stage just use 2 inch song balls.
God-glorified
View Profile
Special user
697 Posts

Profile of God-glorified
As you can guess Im not one who likes r-rated but I have some tools to throw in if the audience is like what you are talking about
The ones with THE BEST read between the lines ideas would be Whit Haydns Mongolian Pop Knot and his 4 ring routine
Ephes. 2:8-9

For by GRACE are ye saved through faith; and that NOT OF YOURSELVES: it is the gift of God: NOT OF WORKS, lest any man should boast.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Now that’s funny! » » Ladies night (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL