The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » So, How did it start for you??? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Vaderbreath
View Profile
New user
85 Posts

Profile of Vaderbreath
I got interested in coin magic after seeing David Roth perform. I had been doing card magic for several years and had never had much of an interest in coins. Then I saw him do things with coins I didn't think possible...that made me interested. However, it hasn't been until the last few years that I've really studied and practiced with coins. Now, I find myself using coins as much as cards!

-Corey
Jeff Corn
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas
1190 Posts

Profile of Jeff Corn
I became interested in Coin Magic after learning some basic stuff from the Complete Course. It took a while before I decided to learn as much as possible about coin magic. After moving to Albuquerque, I met a few coin guys and fell in love with the beauty of coin magic. Coins are something that you can be fancy and graceful with, in a way that you can't with cards. If you don't understand what I mean, watch Shoot Ogawa perform sometime. After picking up the Cultural Exchange videos, I decided that I want to learn as much coin magic as possible.
Yes, that is my real name. Yes, I am a real person. No, you probably won't agree with me.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » So, How did it start for you??? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL