The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Haunted deck hunt. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Gwhizz!
View Profile
New user
UK
36 Posts

Profile of Gwhizz!
I'm looking for a Haunted deck effect but not sure, which and where to get it. I have seen one on the Penguin magic site for around $8.00 is this worth it, does any one have it and can tell me anything about it. Thanks,
Glen.
"Real Magic is beyond the conjurer's grasp"
Glen Leigh.
braddevant
View Profile
Regular user
133 Posts

Profile of braddevant
Buy Eugene Burgers Spirit magic DVD. His handling of the Haunted pack is genius.
scolman
View Profile
Elite user
Cape Town, South Africa
456 Posts

Profile of scolman
I've got large rising Tarot Packs (Gothic) if you are interested, although we make them up on any pack. The advantage of course is that you can move away from the pack whilst it is rising due to the fact that there is no connection to your body.

These ones are gimmicked though with the workings inside the pack (cannot be examined) but we normally sell a second pack along with the first if needs be, so that a switch can be done.

Simon
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Haunted deck hunt. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL