The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Color Change??? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Larry Stangel
View Profile
New user
Rhode Island
93 Posts

Profile of Larry Stangel
I'm looking for references on "Color Changes" for a Billiard Ball. I like the Malini Bey routine from Stars of Magic but wanted a more visual color change for a single ball. Can anyone recommend a good source?

Thanks!
"you could look it up" Casey Stengel
Luke Sherratt
View Profile
Loyal user
The Isle Of Wight, England
246 Posts

Profile of Luke Sherratt
Uuumm, Walter Gibson's "Painting" Moves are sheer brilliance. You can find them and many, many others on Jeff McBride's World-Class Manipulation tapes. Another good source is Walter Gibson's book simply called Close Up Magic. It is packed full of great sleight of hand technique. Another would be Romain's DVD, I can't remember the name though... something like "Romain and His Magic" or something like that.

Hope you find what your looking for,

Luke
We're 106 miles from Chicago, we have a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses
Larry Stangel
View Profile
New user
Rhode Island
93 Posts

Profile of Larry Stangel
I found Walter Gibson's Painting Move in The Complete Illustrated Book of Close Up Magic. Very nice! Thanks for the reply and a great suggestion.

Larry
"you could look it up" Casey Stengel
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7353 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Buring Hull's Expert Billard Ball Manipulation.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
kregg
View Profile
Inner circle
1958 Posts

Profile of kregg
I think McBride's tapes have a few. Also, The Buckley Trilogy - Principles and Deceptions.
POOF!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Color Change??? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL