The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Keith Lack's Creature (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
5391 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Apr 30, 2021, Dougini wrote:
I've had this for years. Mine is a mouse.

Doug

There is another one out there called "What Tha!" that looks like some sort of a hybrid mouse/bird. Is this the one you have Doug?
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3567 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
I have a number of variations of this including the Creature. At the last SAM Convention in Vegas JL magic from Korea was a dealer. At his booth he had a small basket of a variation of the Creature. Face was more detailed and blended better with the hand. I picked up one but wish I had bought more. They were quite cheap. Unfortunately I do not see them on the JL site, so perhaps a limited run.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
5391 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On May 3, 2021, iamslow wrote:
Id rather use the little hand by michael Ammar.... it blows all these other routines out of the water...

Little Hand is super cool, I agree! Though, a lot of times I don't want to have to worry about carrying the coin that you need to use. That's why I like the ones that just "pop" out of your hand for a quick offbeat moment that always gets a great laugh.
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
6926 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Cannot post a photo...
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
5391 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On May 4, 2021, Dougini wrote:
Cannot post a photo...

If you have time Doug, google 'What Tha by Rodger Lovins" and a video will come up. The video shows the odd looking creature, lol... I wonder if that's the one you have?
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
6926 Posts

Profile of Dougini
No, not at all. Mine is a cute little grey mouse.

Doug
J M Talbot
View Profile
Inner circle
3567 Posts

Profile of J M Talbot
My little collection... no Grey mouse but a little grey cat Smile... The larger hands and feet are for a funny Steve Beam bit. The "creature" head is on the right and the newer one I acquired on the left. I had a "What tha?" but there was a weird oily sticky residue on the outside that I could not clean off so ended up tossing it. I assumed was some kind of glue residue possibly.

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Keith Lack's Creature (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL