The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic Friday by Jamie D. Grant » » Jamie D. Grant's NOT FEELING WELL (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
as seen in Ripley's Believe It or Not! Twice!
2415 Posts

Profile of Jamie D. Grant
May.05/06

What The Audience Sees:

'We didn't see anything! Jamie was sick today.'

How It Went:

Pretty blah. Just a cold, methinks, but I feel terrible. I've done 29 Magic Fridays without missing one though, so I don't feel too bad about taking a sick day.

Best Lines:

"Cough, cough! Haggbbsbe! Achoo! HAHShjhagsgw!", me.

Angry Bob Rating:

I have a co-worker (Bob) whose uncle was a magician and thereby has a good working knowledge of how magic works. He's pretty grumpy but likes Magic Friday's because he can tell me how he figured out how the effect is done... A high rating means he'll never figure it out.

0/5.

This one was pretty easy to figure out. Especially since I tipped the gaff when I said, "Hey Bob, I'm sick."

My Rating:

0/5. Not recommended.

The JDG Tip:

Drink lots of O.J. and go straight to bed.

Closing Thoughts:

Tune in next week for our regularly scheduled program.

YOU KNOW YOU'RE 'GONNA HAVE A BETTER WEEKEND THAN ME! HAVE FUN!

Jamie D. Grant
TRICK OF THE YEAR: Industrial Revelation, BOOK OF THE YEAR: The Approach, The AIP Bottle, and my new book Scenic 52, can all be found over here: SendWonder.com
Kindness takes practice. My TEDx talk
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic Friday by Jamie D. Grant » » Jamie D. Grant's NOT FEELING WELL (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL