We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Eight Perfect Faros (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Andy the cardician
View Profile
Inner circle
A street named after my dad
3370 Posts

Profile of Andy the cardician
Quote:
On 2007-07-21 10:20, ragingcalm wrote:
Guys have a look at Expert Card Technique. I'm sure it's not the first place, but it contains charts of the exact card positions of all the cards throughout the 8 faros back to completion. I'm assuming 8 In Faros could be returned to new order with a simple cut.

Like several have mentioned there is no need to be able to do 8 perfect faros. The most required by any trick I have seen is 2 perfect faros.

If you want to end with perfect order simply do 6 perfect faros before starting the performance. Do a false shuffle (Green/zarrow) and then finish with 2 faros.

8 faros is an overkill to the spectators.
Cards never lie
The Amazing Noobini
View Profile
Inner circle
Oslo, Norway
1658 Posts

Profile of The Amazing Noobini
Tried the speed test again like I do every few months. Still nowhere remotely near doing 8 in a minute.

Determining the middle of the deck by eye measurement isn't the problem. It's actually parting the deck there with the fingertips and not having two neighboring cards "want" to stay together that is .
"Talk about melodrama... and being born in the wrong part of the world." (Raf Robert)
"You, my friend, have a lot to learn." (S. Youell)
"Nonsensical Raving of a lunatic mind..." (Larry)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Eight Perfect Faros (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL