The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Juan Hundred Dollar Bill Switch by Doug McKenzie...thoughts. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

joeKing
View Profile
Special user
United States
979 Posts

Profile of joeKing
"""
The Effect
A normal dollar bill is examined and then displayed at your fingertips. Both hands are clearly seen to be empty. The bill is not folded up or covered in any way. The entire face of the dollar bill is in full view and stays in full view as it visibly morphs into a one hundred dollar bill. Both sides of the bill are clearly shown and the bill is handed out for immediate examination.
Entire face of the bill visibly changes while in full view with absolutely no cover
Uses a normal bill which can also be borrowed
Bill is completely examinable before and after the change
No bills are palmed; ideal for real world workers
Both bills can be different sizes and colors
Streamlined technique with completely natural and easy to do handling
The “Juan Hundred Dollar Bill Switch” can be used for an endless variety of full view bill illusions. Several routines are included.

INCLUDES FREE BONUS EFFECT: Dan White’s “Handy 500”

Four single dollar bills visibly transform into four one hundred dollar bills while firmly held in the spectator’s own hand! This routine alone is worth the price of the DVD.

Note: You must be familiar with Hundy 500 or a similar multiple bill change to incorporate this incredible addition."""

there is a demo here: http://www.penguinmagic.com/product.php?ID=1385

Looks REALLY good...any thoughts?
~joeKing
Benji Bruce
View Profile
Special user
930 Posts

Profile of Benji Bruce
This bill change is VERY good. I learned it from the Switch book. All I can say is that when performing it, the reactions are GREAT and AFTER the effect they always say that you did nothing...didn't even fold it but it still changed. The Handy 500 demo is on ellusionist and it looks VERY VERY cool. BUT after showing this to a few of my "Laymen" friends they all said the SAME thing. "well yea its cool but if you changed the bills in my hands like that then you wouldn't get it back." The Handy 500 looks very magical but if you perform it then you better KNOW WHO TO PERFORM IT FOR...or you better take some karate lessons.
Doug McKenzie
View Profile
Veteran user
New York City
363 Posts

Profile of Doug McKenzie
Thanks for your thoughts. This switch is different from the original Juan Pablo switch published in the Switch book. The moment of change is the same but everything before and after is completely different.

BR,

Doug
sakuraba9
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of sakuraba9
As ever with these bill switches would it work with any currency? IE UK notes of varying sizes?
Effect
View Profile
New user
London
14 Posts

Profile of Effect
Hi Doug,

Quick question; Can this bill change be achieved with bills of different colours and sizes. Over here in the UK a £5 note and a £50 note are substantially different in size so would there be any problem doing the switch using them?
I've got a feeling there could be some pretty big flash problems?
Cheers,

Phil
papawemba
View Profile
Special user
650 Posts

Profile of papawemba
Look great but I don't think the bill can really be borrowed and then just do the switch....Those folds....
Maybe partially impromptu (look like its better to use your bill).

Nicolas
Doug McKenzie
View Profile
Veteran user
New York City
363 Posts

Profile of Doug McKenzie
This effect can be done with different sizes and colors. A method is also explained where you can borrow a bill too.

BR,

Doug
joeKing
View Profile
Special user
United States
979 Posts

Profile of joeKing
I ordered this and will give a review when I have watched it.
~joeKing
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Juan Hundred Dollar Bill Switch by Doug McKenzie...thoughts. (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.23 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL